6 19.35%
Page 63 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Referendum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    See, this is why democracy doesn't work...
    Yep because idiots like you don't look into the facts you believe what you are told and like good little sheep you do what they say,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I've listened to what he says.
    So what specifically has he said that was bigoted, please because honestly I have seen no evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Just over 17 million people can force the hand of the state. That's around 200 million fewer than would be required to force the hand of the EU. So that's a massive, though imperfect, benefit.

Leave or Remain, makes no odds, the big benefit has been sustained focus on the EU. Very healthy and even if many people didn't dig out many facts at least the past four months will have allowed far more people than before to get acquainted with the EU, what it is, what is stands for. That's a massive benefit for all concerned.

If 17 million people are emboldened by this then more can be achieved. This is Day 1. Who knows what might develop over the coming weeks. But I think it will have to be a variation on business as usual at least.

Cameron has gone. Lovely benefit. Some bastard will replace him but at least he's gone.

Tony Blair. Fucking delicious. Ken Clarke. Glorious. Surely everyone can enjoy their misery?
    That's the problem, we've voted out without doing our research, it's not like there a tangible set of benefits to leaving the EU and the fact that many are rejoicing in Cameron leaving makes absolutely no sense, it's an EU Referendum not a General Election!

Variation on Business as usual? If our fellow European bredrens don't follow suit and leave the EU how do you think we will fare going forward when trading with EU affiliated countries?

I voted purely from a economical point of view, fuck the patriotic side of stuff, countries are run purely from an economical point of view.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, this is why democracy doesn't work...
    I think this one in particular is below the voting age anyway.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does Trump have to do with this anyway?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does Trump have to do with this anyway?
    He called it.

He is an oracle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good grief - the BBC

What will happen to all the Poles in Britain?

Nothing! Who, apart from the BNP, has said Poles have to leave? Nobody.
    Well, it's a legitimate question. They're here because of the EU and the freedom of movement that brings. If we're not in the EU then what does happen to them? Do they have leave to remain? Why would they?
    The answer is no-one knows and that's part of the problem I had with the Leave campaign, they didn't tell us what would happen if we leave because they didn't know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    So what specifically has he said that was bigoted, please because honestly I have seen no evidence.
    I suspect you're WUMming so I'll bid you good day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    A lot of people voted to stay in the EU out of fear, people are scared of the unknown, interestingly most of the remain parts of the country are rich if you look at the map in England....hmmmm.
    Of course, I voted to stay in the EU, not necessarily out of fear but out of stepping into the unknown and not seeing any rational documented evidence that benefits us leaving. Both sides came out with scare mongering arguments which lead me to vote stick as we are. I'm slightly concerned about what it means about the economy going forward...but I suppose we'll find out over the next few months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's a legitimate question. They're here because of the EU and the freedom of movement that brings. If we're not in the EU then what does happen to them? Do they have leave to remain? Why would they?
    The answer is no-one knows and that's part of the problem I had with the Leave campaign, they didn't tell us what would happen if we leave because they didn't know.
    I would think they would stay, the impact will only effect those trying to come here in future, we needed to have some sort of control, free urnregulated movement doesn't work because everyone wants to move to the wealthier countries.