User Tag List

Page 64 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    The society of Black Lawyers are a bunch of fuckwits.
    aren't they the ones who made the allegation to the police about clattenburg going off the evidence that a newspaper reported it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    aren't they the ones who made the allegation to the police about clattenburg going off the evidence that a newspaper reported it?
    Yep, and they stated that regardless of the claims being true or false they were still serious enough to be investigated. By this logic anyone can accuse anyone else of anything and an investigation is warranted. In which case I accuse the society of racist lawyers of perpetrating a holocaust against the jews. I offer zero evidence but I think everyone can agree these are very serious charges indeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yep, and they stated that regardless of the claims being true or false they were still serious enough to be investigated. By this logic anyone can accuse anyone else of anything and an investigation is warranted. In which case I accuse the society of racist lawyers of perpetrating a holocaust against the jews. I offer zero evidence but I think everyone can agree these are very serious charges indeed.
    I too can make outrageous accusations.

Santos is a footballer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santos is a footballer
    Reported.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santos is a footballer
    Depends which Santos your talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out-of-favour Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has hinted he could be open to a move in January to find more first-team opportunities.

Lloris has been restricted to just one Premier League appearance since arriving in North London from Lyon in the summer, with manager Andre Villas-Boas preferring Brad Friedel between the sticks.

His outings for Spurs have mostly come in the UEFA Europa League and Carling Cup, with reports suggesting the keeper is growing frustrated with his bit-part role.

While the France international says he has been made to feel welcome at the club, he admits playing regularly is his main priority.

When asked about a possible winter departure or loan move, he told L'Equipe: "I remain a competitor. I want to be on the pitch.
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...from-Tottenham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roflham LoLspurs.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gareth Bale is prepared to tell Tottenham he wants to leave for Real Madrid in the summer, according to Goal.com.

The winger has repeatedly been linked with a move to the La Liga to either reigning champions Real or Barcelona. Jose Mourinho has made the Welshman his priority target this summer and is ready to shatter the British transfer record to land him.

Bale only signed a four-year contract in June and but wants to realise his enormous potential by playing regular Champions League football - and Spurs could be willing to listen to offers in the region of £50 million.

The White Hart Lane club would be more likely to sell the 23-year-old to Real - with whom they have a partnership agreement - than a rival Premier League club. However, the Spanish giants are not understood to have first refusal on the player.

Tottenham value Bale at around £50million, which would represent a huge profit on a player they signed from Southampton for £5million in 2007.

It is unlikely that Barcelona would meet that asking price, although the player has also attracted interest from mega-rich Manchester City in the past.

Speaking of his interest in playing for one of the La Liga greats, Bale said: “If you said to any young player that you could play for Barcelona or Real would they turn it down? Probably not.

"If a bid was accepted you would obviously have to seriously consider it.”
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...tenham-1452418

Probs some made up rubbis from goal.shite but anyways

Spurs