User Tag List

Page 67 of 452 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It's all so fucked up that to be honest, you kind of want Trump to win just for the amusement factor.

As total and complete c**ts go, he's fucking hilarious.
    We're going to make America great again!

I'm rich! I love money! I'm going to make America rich!

USA! USA! USA!

We're going to build a wall!

This is his campaign. This is what it takes to get an American into the polling booth. It's astounding. As I have said before, this is a new Dark Age. When historians cover this period they'll have to sugar coat it or students of the future won't believe them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It's nothing new, there is a virtue of ignorance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all so fucked up that to be honest, you kind of want Trump to win just for the amusement factor.

As total and complete c**ts go, he's fucking hilarious.
    I found him amusing a year ago, now I just find it all scary.
    There are echoes of the rise of Hitler - that's a bit hysterical and I don't think he'll be that bad, but he will be bad.
    The prospect of him being in the White House with his finger on the button is anything but hilarious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I found him amusing a year ago, now I just find it all scary.
    There are echoes of the rise of Hitler - that's a bit hysterical and I don't think he'll be that bad, but he will be bad.
    The prospect of him being in the White House with his finger on the button is anything but hilarious
    This.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nothing new, there is a virtue of ignorance
    Ignorance is only half the problem. Total denial of one's own senses is an even bigger crisis. It seems no matter how obvious the obvious becomes the average/ normal/ sane/ reasonable (take your pick) Joe simply can't detect it, it's beyond the range of his senses. Not "won't" detect it, but can't. If you mention brainwashing or mind control (politics/ education/ marketing/ history/ religion/ medication, take your pick) there's another layer of conditioning on standby deflecting all observation back on the messenger who is then generally accepted as being quite insane. We've reached a stage where intellectualism is as offensive as racism, more so in fact because we're not actually averse to racism provided it doesn't take the traditionally understood shape. Intellectualism certainly, but even a layman's casual observation becomes a threat to reality itself. Genius really, so clever and devious the inversion is demonic. The more ludicrous it all becomes the more popular the appeal. We're approaching the point where lunacy isn't enough and some new form of affliction will need to be found to feed this culture, probably chemical or a technological virtual reality that locks out every inconvenient alarm. There's nowhere to go to escape, which for me is the ultimate demonstration of a lack of choice in so-called enlightened societies that congratulate themselves on the *choices* they have provided. I suppose it is entirely senseless for Trump to be sweeping the field, senseless being the preferred and accepted and well adjusted condition. Another reason why I can't vote. It would be me finally accepting I need urgent help so I can see the pixies living at the bottom of the garden. I'm not ready for that, I'm still in denial.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only took him 30 years to get a clue. Trouble with the British is you can easily turn them against one another. The same middle class that is whining now the debt culture has inevitably come home to roost is the same middle class tutting at the Benefits Street fantasy. Fucking layabouts, pass the fizzy wine please. You can't pick and choose your injustices, all injustice has to be fought. Not a single political party anywhere in the west even mentions the real issues that cause such extreme social injustice, it's all about massaging the symptoms. This guy sounds like he wants a ruck because somebody dipped into his pension fund, he doesn't sound like a guy with a clue how to start fixing the monumental problems this society suffers (by careful design).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guarantee you the only eventuality of Corbyn becoming prime minister, is if a) the current government all were revealed to be part of a James Bond Spectre Esque organisation for the purpose of international predatory peadophilia and they all had special nonce rings to identify them as members and b) a nuclear exchange happened between NATO and Russia and the only remaining unaffected areas left in the country were Merseyside and The North east.

Corbyn is at the helm because the membership of the party is a coalition of students, middle class ageing sociology lecturers who never grew up enough to realise that Marxism won't take in a post industrial economy, hysterical idiots who were thrown out of the party under Neil Kinnock, a bunch of Jew haters who misleadingly package their overt racism as an objection over Israel foreign policy and a racket of Islamists.
    This isn't a microcosm of the British electorate no matter how much you want it to be.
    Seems to be more of an emotional take on the situation than anything else.

To find out where Corbyn has come from you need to appreciate it's the two party state that's under threat, not the Labour Party. Forget the Labour Party. And it didn't have to be Corbyn, it could have been almost anyone provided it wasn't one of "them". If the Tories held a leadership contest today they'd see the same result. They had to rely on an archaic vote rigging system to prevent being slaughtered at the last election. Why do you think there's an EU referendum at all? Dave and his, soon to be irrelevant if the banksters can't hold the line, mates had to give that one up just to stop 4 million more jumping to the anti-establishment camp.

That's what we have now. The establishment versus humanity. The colours aren't important. You're seeing the same in the US right now and all across Europe. This isn't an accident. The "moderates" are the undecided, they'll go whichever way they are herded depending on who prevails. And it will all be over in a landslide, as if it were obvious all along. One way or the other. By moderate I obviously mean the people who go to church or give to charity or pay their taxes and then turn a blind eye as a third of the world suffers - those moderates. Reserve your vitriol for them maybe? They make every excess possible and in fact probable.

As for global criminals who like to rape small children, yes, that's what humanity is up against.
    Für eure Sicherheit