User Tag List

Page 689 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1895896396796876886896906916997397891189 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 13847

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could do with calling Gnabry back. We're seriously short on numbers now both on the wing and in CAM and he could give us some cover in both positions. I'd start Campbell over him but we still need to make up the numbers even if it's just an excuse to leave trash like Flamini off the bench. Gnabry's not getting games at West Brom so he's better off coming back here to train with real footballers anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better off playing Debuchy RB and moving Bellerend into a more advanced position.

At least you have attacking threat, and someone who will put in a defensive shift too.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Better off playing Debuchy RB and moving Bellerend into a more advanced position.

At least you have attacking threat, and someone who will put in a defensive shift too.
    I think AW is more likely to play Flamini and Coq in the middle and move Santi/Ozil wide.
    Last edited by AFC Leveller; 29-10-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scout reveals Schneiderlin went to Man United & Son to Spurs because Wenger was too indecisive

By Benjamin Newman
    October 28, 2015

Scout reveals Schneiderlin went to Man United & Son to Spurs because Wenger was too indecisive
    The Secret Footballer has written an interesting blog this week which is likely to tick off some Arsenal fans.

Fans of the Gunners are once again thinking that their squad is too slim, after it was announced today that Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are set to miss the club’s next three games through injury.

According to the Secret Footballer, a scout has now revealed to him that the Gunners could have sign Morgan Schneiderlin from under Man United’s nose and Son Heung-min before Spurs, but Arsene Wenger failed to pull the trigger on both deals.

Aside from Walcott and the Ox, Arsenal are also without Jack Wislhere, Danny Welbeck, Mikel Arteta, David Ospina, Aaron Ramsey and Tomas Rosicky.

Up next for the Gunners are matches against Swansea, Bayern Munich in the Champions League, and the North London Derby against Tottenham.

Below are the best bits from the Secret Footballer’s latest blog:

I met up with my friend, an Arsenal scout, last week.

We talked through players and clubs and he noted that Chelsea’s problems are all being caused by in-house feuding among the players, who are all pointing fingers at one another.

The worst, he told me, is Cesc Fabregas.

I pointed out that Tottenham Hotspur’s summer recruit, Son Heung-min, is one of the most impressive players I’ve seen at White Hart Lane since Gareth Bale.

Immediately, the scout took his phone out of his pocket and showed me a scouting report from last season. This is how it read …

* Scares the life out of defences. Feet are scarily quick, can turn in any direction.

* Keeps his shape, good discipline, counters quickly, carries the ball a long way up the pitch, aware of team-mates in better positions.

* Scores goals from great positions in the box that others don’t take up (Ljungberg). Hard to pick up and track.

* Fit, doesn’t stop working.

* Different to anything that we have in the building.

* CAN PLAY FOR US ALL DAY LONG!!

That was one of several reports he showed me that got better and better.

Arsenal watched Son almost 30 times last season, with all the scouts in agreement that the player would be a fantastic addition.

So what happened?

“It’s Arsene [Wenger],” the scout said. “He’s so indecisive it’s frightening. We had [Morgan] Schneiderlin done and dusted last January and, by the summer, the gaffer had changed his mind. Son was 100 per cent perfect for us.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably scared off by the last Korean striker we had. But we all knew prevarication as a Wenger trait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post

By Benjamin Newman
    October 28, 2015

The Secret Footballer has written an interesting blog this week which is likely to tick off some Arsenal fans.

Fans of the Gunners are once again thinking that their squad is too slim, after it was announced today that Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are set to miss the club’s next three games through injury.

According to the Secret Footballer, a scout has now revealed to him that the Gunners could have sign Morgan Schneiderlin from under Man United’s nose and Son Heung-min before Spurs, but Arsene Wenger failed to pull the trigger on both deals.

Aside from Walcott and the Ox, Arsenal are also without Jack Wislhere, Danny Welbeck, Mikel Arteta, David Ospina, Aaron Ramsey and Tomas Rosicky.

Up next for the Gunners are matches against Swansea, Bayern Munich in the Champions League, and the North London Derby against Tottenham.

Below are the best bits from the Secret Footballer’s latest blog:

I met up with my friend, an Arsenal scout, last week.

We talked through players and clubs and he noted that Chelsea’s problems are all being caused by in-house feuding among the players, who are all pointing fingers at one another.

The worst, he told me, is Cesc Fabregas.

I pointed out that Tottenham Hotspur’s summer recruit, Son Heung-min, is one of the most impressive players I’ve seen at White Hart Lane since Gareth Bale.

Immediately, the scout took his phone out of his pocket and showed me a scouting report from last season. This is how it read …

* Scares the life out of defences. Feet are scarily quick, can turn in any direction.

* Keeps his shape, good discipline, counters quickly, carries the ball a long way up the pitch, aware of team-mates in better positions.

* Scores goals from great positions in the box that others don’t take up (Ljungberg). Hard to pick up and track.

* Fit, doesn’t stop working.

* Different to anything that we have in the building.

* CAN PLAY FOR US ALL DAY LONG!!

That was one of several reports he showed me that got better and better.

Arsenal watched Son almost 30 times last season, with all the scouts in agreement that the player would be a fantastic addition.

So what happened?

“It’s Arsene [Wenger],” the scout said. “He’s so indecisive it’s frightening. We had [Morgan] Schneiderlin done and dusted last January and, by the summer, the gaffer had changed his mind. Son was 100 per cent perfect for us.”
    So we're supposed to believe that is a scout report? There no way it would be written like that.

This is obvious click bait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bignev View Post
    So we're supposed to believe that is a scout report? There no way it would be written like that.

This is obvious click bait.
    Agreed. Some spud has cobbled that together. Don't think Schneiderlin or this other guy are what we need. What we need is a way to keep the players we already have fit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

I have no trust in Debuchy at all, he's a defensive liability
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 Bayern Munich
    Posted at 83 mins
    We've seen this all before. Arjen Robben flops theatrically to the turf, but the referee is having none of it and shows him a yellow card.

Need to be careful of this guy next week
    Last edited by AFC Leveller; 30-10-2015 at 09:19 PM.