User Tag List

Page 693 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 1935936436836916926936946957037437931193 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 13879

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kosc

Hugs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    would be brilliant, Austria much closer and I can get my vodka skiing holiday in there as well
    You are a man who has his priorities right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone seen this?

It's the video in the link, Sanchez in a new add dancing!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...aunts-6861410?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still better than my dancing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello gw'ers, what's going on

is this place dying a slow death or what? anything to talk about apart from wenget, or shit that leads back to uncle wenget? miss denton boy
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I post a lot less on forums as a rule. The thing is with Arsenal however, is that there is hardly anything of note to talk about. The same issues repeat themselves season after season and there is little to suggest this year will be any different.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree entirely with the last sentence, I've stated ad nauseum the rays of hope I see.
    But with a small, static membership where most people have entrenched positions, it does get to the point where it doesn't seem like there's much more to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get your respective points, just a shame for the board that it's gone dead apart from the wenger in/out diatribe. any attempt at meaningful and or creative debate is stifled by the prevailing gloom surrounding the team, irrespective of current league position and two successive FA Cups.

The biggest issue for me regards the club is basically charging the highest ticket price in the PL and arguably world football and deliver naught in terms of the CL and league title. At least have the decency to lower the prices, but that's asking too much. Just feel we as fans have been taken for granted and a massive ride tbh.

.....but yeah, it's all getting really boring, whatever the positions, reasons or arguments.

Letters please go and find Denton and bring him back to brighten up this place.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasn't it become all about Wenger though? He IS Arsenal now. There's nothing much else to talk about. I suppose we talk about the players a bit, but they are mostly injured.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try not to wade into the debate as much now, as I find it irritates me even more. I'd rather keep a certain distance as there are more important things in my life. Though try as I might, I'll never kick the bug it seems. I've shelled out for tickets yet again...though that's more about a piss up with my brother with a side show at 3pm.

This place doesn't have the banter anymore, as the people that used to post in General Chat have fucked off, and the small group we have left are more inclined to talk Arsenal....which is why we're all here really.

Not sure why the humour has dissapeared though. Too many serious and uptight people on here...
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.