User Tag List

Page 708 of 1387 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987067077087097107187588081208 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 13868

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I thought I had blown it because I joined the queue later than I normally do at 9:40, normally I like to leave half n hour at least to be sure but luckily I found 2 seats together for me and my mate.
    I joined the queue at about 9.25 and managed to get two tickets for Barca. Clock though as there weren't many pairs on the lower tier at the other end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stan Kroenke just bought a a 520,000 acre Texas ranch (list price: $750M)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably used the club as collateral. Every little 3m a year helps I guess.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr Kroenke is squeezing what he can out of sport to fund an extensive land buying project. There will be a reason beyond him just liking ranches. He found an ideal cash stream (passionate fans) and he's milking it. It's great to have people like this in sport, really excellent. It has been so much better since his kind turned up. Spinning logos, wall to wall coverage of an ever declining game, mega prices on the gates, huge transfer fees, agents creaming it, old farts absconding with half a billion still proclaiming their love for the club (I bet they fucking love it, wouldn't you?), so much going on, so much excitement. Thank you Mr Kroenke.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Very noble when you compete in a league of one, are part owned by Adidas and Audi and have the highest commercial revenue in the world. Well apart from PSG. But their league is a mirror image.
    Yeah. Not that I think we don't need cheaper ticket prices, but it's a bit ridicolous for Bayern to lecture people on ticket prices considering the disparity in their league born from them using their immense financial clout to literally buy the best players from their nearest rivals.

Additionally, being the only real super club in Germany they can dominate all the big German sponsors (Mercedes, Allianz, T-Mobile etc etc) whereas we have to compete with the likes of Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool etc etc for ours.
    Last edited by The Emirates Gallactico; 10-02-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool's owners have cancelled their planned ticket increase and apologised to their fans. Their highest season ticket is at 865 quid!

When you look at how much Arsenal charge and continue to fleece fans while giving nothing back its ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool are in a much more precarious position with their stadium expansion and need to back Klopp with some funds. They can't afford to piss off the people who have to part contribute and eventually fill it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Liverpool are in a much more precarious position with their stadium expansion and need to back Klopp with some funds. They can't afford to piss off the people who have to part contribute and eventually fill it.
    You could argue they actually need the money, whereas we don't and just choose to ripoff the fans because we can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always with the comparing. I couldn't care less. I've already said numerous times I think our owners are crooks, ripping off fans. Go have that debate with someone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Liverpool's owners have cancelled their planned ticket increase and apologised to their fans. Their highest season ticket is at 865 quid!

When you look at how much Arsenal charge and continue to fleece fans while giving nothing back its ridiculous.
    Goes to show what happens when people vote with their feet.