User Tag List

Page 798 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 2986987487887967977987998008088488981298 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 13880

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “I told him, ‘Here you do that, you know I can’t react, but I will meet you one day in the street’.”
    Oh shit!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm reminded of the line from fight club

"Skinny guys fight till they're burger"

Wenger doesn't seem like the kind to back away from a fight, squared up to quite a few managers last ten years or so

Although we still lost the game, loved when he shoved Mourinho (probably another thing that got the nasty little cunt riled) as if to say fuck off you little sociopath.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JamesOlley
    Wenger on Mourinho story: "I haven't read the book and I certainly will not read it. I cannot comment on that. I talk about football."

https://twitter.com/JamesOlley/statu...33119064981504

Maureen not getting the attention he wants

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video of Wenget being asked on it from the press conference

https://twitter.com/sr_collings/stat...36021649145856

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger has really gotten under Mourinho's skin. All the digs have chipped away at him. But Wenger remains cool and poised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Agreed lol

Wenger is all cut up. Jose doesn't want to take it to the streets with this guy.

Look at the fear in Jose's face!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    charity boxing match.....just got to be

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho What a thug.

What's with his obsession with Arsene? Probably has a voodoo doll at home and pictures with knifes stuck in them, plastered across the walls in his home.

Complete embarrassment to football.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Arsenal star secretly told Jose Mourinho that Arsene Wenger ‘did nothing’ in training
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/arsena...ining-6146426/

‘Later in the 2014–15 season there was more astonishing stuff from Jose after Chelsea won 5–0 at Swansea. When I congratulated Mourinho he was already looking forward to the next day’s clash between Manchester City and Arsenal,’ Beasley wrote.

‘He declared: ‘Yes was good, now let’s see s*** Arsenal.’ We were both convinced City would win but Arsenal won 2–0.

‘I told Jose they’d actually done a ‘Chelsea’ and copied his game plan from a year ago and his emailed response left me gobsmacked.

‘First he joked: ‘Mr Wenger gets new 5 years contract’ but then he claimed ‘(One of the Arsenal players) sent me an SMS to say players did themselves, organised themselves during the week. Wenger did nothing.

‘When I expressed my amazement he replied that his information was ‘100 per cent’.’

Ozil?
    I'm sure it being the player's decision to play more conservatively rather than Wenger's being true (a pretty sad indictment on the manager but that's another story); it was mentioned/rumoured at the time though I'm a bit iffy about one our players actually texting a rival manager to tell him about it.

Don't think it was Ozil, iirc he was injured during that game and wouldn't have been in training that week. Might have been Santi ....... I remember him being particularly chummy with Mourinho during the infamous Community shield game two years ago when Wenger hilariously blanked Mourinho's handshake offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is just as big a whining bitch as Maureen and there's no point trying to pretend otherwise. The former has been moaning his tits off about money for the past decade, every chance he gets. They can spit back and forth like children all they want, but where it really counts - on the pitch - Maureen has annihilated Wenger and the argument is well and truly over and the outcome decisive. The 1,000th game humiliation sums up just about everything. When the real crunch comes Wenger fails and fails catastrophically. If Maureen had any wit or an ounce of class he could have ground Wenger into the dust by now, not just on the pitch but off it. He doesn't though, he's as petty a fool as Wenger. Both like to blame everyone bar themselves and both are an embarrassing spectacle.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Mourinho What a thug.

What's with his obsession with Arsene? Probably has a voodoo doll at home and pictures with knifes stuck in them, plastered across the walls in his home.

Complete embarrassment to football.

I'm sure it being the player's decision to play more conservatively rather than Wenger's being true (a pretty sad indictment on the manager but that's another story); it was mentioned/rumoured at the time though I'm a bit iffy about one our players actually texting a rival manager to tell him about it.

Don't think it was Ozil, iirc he was injured during that game and wouldn't have been in training that week. Might have been Santi ....... I remember him being particularly chummy with Mourinho during the infamous Community shield game two years ago when Wenger hilariously blanked Mourinho's handshake offer.
    Probably a player who has left the club, or a story entirely fabricated by a man who I would think has no problem distorting the truth to fit his own agenda. This is a story passed from a swine of a human being through a grubby journalist. It makes Chinese Whispers look like a reliable method for transferring truth.

The sad part of this is the idea of Wenger doing nothing. If only that were true we'd be in a much better situation. Unfortunately we know only too well he doesn't plenty.
    Für eure Sicherheit