User Tag List

Page 82 of 707 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182582 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Oh come on. Remain claimed that up to 820,000 thousand jobs could be lost within two years and unemployment would rocket.

Ever since the vote, unemployment has fallen.

They also claimed there would be a massive recession. While growth has not been as good as it was before, there is still growth in the figures.

Although of course both of those things will change now but that is nothing to do with brexit.....

And before you say anything, I’m not disputing that leave campaign lied either
    that's because people keep confusing the vote with actually leaving

we still haven't actually left yet, in the sense there's the transition period.

of course the leavers have had a bit of luck with CV, as it will be harder to poinpoint any downturn effects on leaving the EU as opposed to the general economic decline, but you can bet it won't help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    No it's what I said.

If you prefer, I could ramble on and on incoherantly about some conspiracy theory bullshit, but I think you've got that covered.
    There's something else you could do. Make some sort of an argument rather than simply sniping from the sidelines. Unless all you have is a bag of blanks to shoot off from a safe distance. You up for it, or are you okay over there in the bushes?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance, when this is all over, we could get some reporters who speak English and have a basic grasp of grammar and pronunciation? These ethnic and trailer park hires should at least have the little guy in the corner using sign language to help us out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know America has a population of 320 odd million but even so, the numbers there are

Getting near 30,000 new cases a day. Up to 10,000 deaths, it seems inevitable they'll be the nation most affected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There's something else you could do. Make some sort of an argument rather than simply sniping from the sidelines. Unless all you have is a bag of blanks to shoot off from a safe distance. You up for it, or are you okay over there in the bushes?
    Why? No one on here argues in good faith.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I know America has a population of 320 odd million but even so, the numbers there are

Getting near 30,000 new cases a day. Up to 10,000 deaths, it seems inevitable they'll be the nation most affected.
    China is the nation most affected. At least 50K deaths in Wuhan alone. Unless they are dishing out empty urns in some sort of civil defence exercise. Nobody will ever know how many died in the rural regions they don't give a shit about. Especially as those regions have very little medical support, an older population and are left with traditional medicines that involve some of the practices that started this crisis.

Looking at the US figures, their "curve" seems to be coming down faster than ours. I'm more than surprised how badly, relatively speaking, we are doing here. I hope it's because we are using different methods to count cases and mortality. And if you look at the official number of people who have recovered, it's shocking. Has to be wrong.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Why? No one on here argues in good faith.
    Okay. Let's start now then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a public service or a piss take?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...yin-Alive.html

They don't seem too worried, do they? And aren't there more important things they should be dealing with?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Dear me. That's bad news. This is like the nightmare scenario where some horrific anti-christ rides to the rescue to save the day. It's like a bad novel.
    What happened to wishing Tory cunts dead?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I don't remotely like the guy but got to admit this is no longer amusing, can't imagine how his pregnant girlfriend is feeling
    Which one?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.