User Tag List

Page 830 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 3307307808208288298308318328408809301330 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 13879

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not one more match until he has gone. If he wants the Spurs support, please fuck off there.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsene!!

Go for gods sake go you are deluded and out of touch with modern football. You are constantly out thought tactically and despite on paper you have players amongst the best in the world they constantly fail to achieve. Many have left the club as they become convinced that under your guidance the club will win nothing.

How sad that your blinkered mentality has totally ruined what should have been a wonderful legacy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting comments from Wrighty, I know he's not the sharpest tool but does have some credibility having a good relationship with Wenger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38939129

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the joy if he decided to make an announcement at the Emirates today.

Wenger sticks up for his players too much. Wright thinks they've let him down and I agree. Our record signing has 4 league assists. Ozil has 4 league assists and 5 goals. Same number of assists as Ox and less than Wayne Rooney, Cesc and Payet. Wenger needs to slap him.

He also needs to slap Xhaka for that stupid red card. That put us in a tricky spot. Elneny is back and I hope he gets a start to today.

Heard Cech may get dropped. Rightfully so. He's been piss poor too.

Unpopular opinion, but I think Merts needs a run out. Kos isn't having a good season. Often good as a solo act but the lack of communication across the back line is hurting us and it's his responsibility to sort that out. Always thought he was better with Merts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Interesting comments from Wrighty, I know he's not the sharpest tool but does have some credibility having a good relationship with Wenger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38939129
    Yeah, he's 2% away from retiring.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill believe it when I see it. 3 wins in a row and he will have his mojo back believing hes the bees knees as usual.
    In a way i feel sorry for him, a man trapped by his own inadequacies. Traded in a decent family life for a dedication that has only resulted in mediocrity. He is genuinely afraid of what to do when he wakes up each morning after retiring.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm beginining to think fans are being duped so they guiltily start chanting Wengers name in the stands, I hope they don't fall for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 13-02-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)