User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Anyone Still Want Him Here?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just Leave Please

38 84.44%
  • Let's Judge @ End Of Season

0 0%
  • Sign da ting

7 15.56%
Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger Referendum IV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Arsene you've signed a two year contract with the club how are you feeling about it?

Pretty fucking good

In the end was it an easy or difficult decision?

10 million a year ??? What do you fucking think?. Stupid fucking question.

What's your message to the fans after signing this deal

Enjoy me you slags. Your grandkids will be drawing pensions before you get rid of me. I'm fucking Mumra the ever living

What's the owner said about his ambitions

Well he was ambitious about moving the club to the stockbroker belt in Surrey, but according to premier league rules you can't do that.

When you look back on the 2016/2017 season as a whole how do you view it?

Couldn't give a fuck. Stop living in the past....ask me more about my contract

In terms of playing squad, what changes do you expect this season?

I expect any player who wants to earn anywhere near as much as me to fuck off

Are you looking at any particular area of the team

Yeah might treat myself to another technically gifted but physically weak central midfielder

What other changes do you expect, on the non playing side for example

Get fucked
    You ran it through Google Translate? Ingenious.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsène, you and the club have signed a new two-year contract. It's a big moment, how are you feeling about it?

I’m happy and excited. Happy because I can work where I love to be. As well because this club cherishes the values I love. I’m excited because I believe that our end of season is a big springboard to go for more. We have created a dynamic that is very positive and we want to build on that and transfer that positive end of season [form] to the new season.
    Does he have any intelligence at all?

In the end, was it an easy decision or a difficult decision?

For me it’s always easy on a loving affair because I identify myself so much with the club. When you can be where you love to be, that’s easy. It’s difficult because you want to respond to the demands of all the people who love this club. This is of course a job that demands 100 per cent commitment and you want to be at that level to make sure you can make everyone happy.
    Guess he means Kroenke, because he sure as hell doesn't give a damn about the fans.

What's your message to the fans after signing up for two more years?

The message to the fans is in aid of the club. Let’s be together to support our players, to support the club and all give our absolute best to be at the level that we want to be. We can move up to the next level, I’m convinced of that, by having faith in the way we want to play football and by supporting the players we have already. Of course we’ll try to strengthen our squad to be stronger next season, but we want to be faithful to the way we want to play the game. We want to support this way [of playing] all together.
    By the level we want to be, I guess he means the level he wants to be i.e 4th place or if he doesnt get in the CL then whatever he has done that season, because the fans don't want to be at that level.

What's the owner said to you about our ambitions?
    They are of course unlimited, our ambitions. We live in a very competitive world where you need the support of the owner as well. He’s highly ambitious and supportive as well so, on that front, we are all united with exactly the same targets.
    Kroenke highly ambitious? Financially perhaps, certainly not on the sporting side.

When you look back at the 2016/17 season, how do you view it as a whole?

As a whole, I think the first part of the season was very positive. We went 20 games unbeaten, including the Champions League, and we finished top of the group in the Champions League. After that, the turning point was maybe the Everton and Manchester City games where we dropped our level away from home a little bit. We were unbeaten away from home for a long, long time. The negative side and other turning points were certainly the Bayern Munich games where we had very positive results at half-time but at the end of the game we were very frustrated. [It was] under very special circumstances but it deeply affected the confidence of the team. I believe the outside uncertainty over my situation had an impact on the team as well, and after that I think we regrouped. We could have been divided but we have shown great resilience and were united to bounce back very strongly. We finished the season in a very convincing way. We won 10 of our last 11 games and that is absolutely difficult. We played against all the difficult opponents, so we finished the season in a very strong way with a very strong dynamic. That’s why I told you that we want to transfer that into the new season.
    Comical, this guy has career in stand up if he ever gives up football management (which he won't), 20 games unbeaten (a meaningless stat) top our CL group positive result against Bayern at half time finishing the season very strongly (seems to be the only thing he really remembers every season) oh and to top it off absolving the players and taking a dig at outside influences (i.e. the fans)...good one Mr Wenger

In terms of the playing squad, what changes do you expect this summer?

First of all, we have a very heavy squad at the moment so maybe we might lose some players. We want to keep the strength we have and build on that. We will work very hard to find the additions of top, top quality. I believe that our squad is very strong and we will only look for top-class people who can strengthen our team now. The basis is there so we need the additions who will make a real difference.
    Additions of top, top quality, he wouldn't know quality if it bit him in the arse, as for building on the strength we have, ot sure what that is, maybe 5 yard passing because we don't seem to be able to shoot, defend or have any bottle when times are tough.

All in all a comical interview.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic owner.

Pathetic board.

Pathetic manager.

Pathetic club from top to bottom.

No PL title or a first CL for the next few years.

Pathetic fuck all cups that mean nothing now.

Arsenal do not want to win anywhere near as much as Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City and that will not change whilst Wenger is in charge, I have been saying this since the old Goonersweb.

My loyalties are not with this pathetic club any more.

I pity you London Arsenal fans with season tickets, I really do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Ornstein, there is NO plan for this contract to be his last and the club very much want him to go on as long as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ivan's interview is too boring to endure. Got through the first few paragraphs, recognised the template, closed it.

My only other reaction is to say I don't believe a word he says, I don't believe a word Wenger says and they both need to fuck off and take that bastard Kroenke with them. THEN we can talk about ambition.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    My loyalties are not with this pathetic club any more.
    Does that mean you're supporting another club now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bed wetting from some is quite funny.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite telling how satisfied rival fans are with this outcome. It's obvious to everyone but the people who matter that under Wenger we will never be considered legitimate contenders for the big prizes. Suppose that isn't the priority anymore though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he's going for the title next season, not in a month of sundays, what a joker!