User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Sunderland 19.45 at home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanchez scores again, a diamond in a heap of coal.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freekick to us, dangerous area.

Hat-trick.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bif off, Theo on.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    It doesn't show anything, if there's nothing to play for and you're not in the top places not a surprise people don't turn up, I never said they were happy, I said they weren't bothered enough to do anything about it, that's very different, thus they aren't unhappy enough.

Matchday fans saviour apparently.
    First of all even your pictures show more bald patches in seats than I have ever seen at a game at the Emirates (including the pre season Emirates cup)

"Not unhappy enough" - again so basically it's based entirely on your skewed perceptions based on watching Arsenal fan TV

All I would say is I encourage you to go to the Emirates and tell the fans they aren't doing enough to get Wenger out of the club, see what kind of response you get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Bif off, Theo on.
    We're up to 11 vs 11

Sensible tactics tbf
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafi off the bar!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pickford seems to be a genuine talent.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Pickford seems to be a genuine talent.
    He moves well.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walnut
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    First of all even your pictures show more bald patches in seats than I have ever seen at a game at the Emirates (including the pre season Emirates cup)

"Not unhappy enough" - again so basically it's based entirely on your skewed perceptions based on watching Arsenal fan TV

All I would say is I encourage you to go to the Emirates and tell the fans they aren't doing enough to get Wenger out of the club, see what kind of response you get.
    There are empty seats I stated as much, but it's not a ridiculous amount and certainly not enough to show people are not putting up with it anymore, it's easy to spin that as an end of season games against a relegated team.

No it isn't it's on the basis that Wenger is under no pressure, if he is tell me how and what part of that is due to the fans?

Apart from the odd banner, I don't hear any Wenger out chants, don't hear about any significant demonstrations or mass walkouts, so I'm not sure what it is your alluding too. Yes when we were losing things were happening but that has died down significantly since we've been winning a few games.