User Tag List

Page 994 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 494894944984992993994995996100410441094 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 13847

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

HCZ
    The difference in the Spurs and Arsenal mentality is not so much in the club infrastructure it’s the attitude to winning

The reason we have performances like Sunday is because that isn’t considered unacceptable

And of course it’s not just the manager, because if the majority share holder thought it unacceptable he wouldn’t have given him a two year contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/i...skip-training/

When delving into the toxic culture at Arsenal right now, Wright made some explosive accusations.

Arsenal are one of English football’s biggest clubs. They are renowned for ‘doing things the right way’, both on and off the field.

But according to Wright, it’s well known behind the scenes that players, including youngster, try to skip out of training. Wright confirmed:

You’re hearing young players coming into the squad, turning up late for training.

People (are) having to go to their houses to get them to come to training. You know, people not turning up to training – calling in sick.

You know, these are the things that you can see where the demise is now in.
    Oh dear. Someone has to get a handle on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spuds are moving from second rate to top tier. They aren't there yet and may never get there but the ambition is as clear as the direction.

We went from top tier to second rate, directly because of a lack of ambition. Wenger has been at the heart of the decline. It's sneaky to bring the spuds into the argument in terms of who we'd rather have supported. because none of us would ever want to support the spuds under any circumstances based purely on the fact we're gooners. So what we'd rather have is irrelevant when compared to them. What we actually got is all that's relevant, and that's a decline, abject complacency as the club watched that decline and failed to act, and lack of ambition to such a degree it has disengaged half the fanbase to the point they don't give a fuck any more. Total, utter, failure. In football terms. And what makes it worse is how expensive that failure has been for the fans and how profitable it has been for the perpetrators. You'd almost think they have done this on purpose (hint, they have).

We can get another manager, but if the cunts running this place don't back that manager with ambition and their full support, if they expect to get another Wenger figure in who maybe has a bit of a clue yet is onboard with the whole second rate philosophy then fuck all will change. It's quite embarrassing actually. The club will need to meet the standards of the new manager rather than the other way around. Whether they can or will is the question.

That's why our next manager has to be a single minded, fully committed bastard who simply won't take no for an answer. A Maureen from his younger days. A Simeone. That's why I favour Conte if he's about to get booted from chavland. These guys would rather have a big punch up and leave of be sacked than put up with the profit first and football nowhere bullshit. Arteta coming in as assistant would be just fine, bring a bit of what he's learned from a properly managed club. Any ex-player that can form a connection with the players would work as assistant, but I can't think of anyone who could take on the main job and stick it to the penny pinchers. Ancelotti would be decent to steady things, but only as a caretaker while we find the right replacement. He's not the sort to storm upstairs and kick Ivan in the bollocks.

Brendan Rodgers - LOL. That's obviously a joke. Quite funny. The German bloke who hasn't managed in club football for as long as Wenger has been fucking-up (a very long time), too risky. The Monaco bloke, don't know much about him at all but I don't see Monaco pulling up trees. Isn't he part of the youth then cash in philosophy at that place? Quite a dangerous option when you consider how much some at our club would love a policy like that.

Get Conte I think. Give him a set of knuckledusters and send him upstairs to set the tone.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    none of us would ever want to support the spuds under any circumstances based purely on the fact we're gooners.
    and the fact that spuds and their fans are a bunch of c***s

what does worry me though is how many kids on the Arsenal/spuds border are gonna start asking for tottensh*te shirts for christmas instead of red-and-white ones...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    What about Gunnersarus?
    no experience - he's very green...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post

Dad is being soft on the kids again. Heard he's taking them to a football match on Saturday, lucky them. Except Ozil doesn't want to go so dad's letting him stay at home.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    I think it’s probably because Arteta is an unknown, no one knows whether he’d be good or shit. Where as Rodgers is known to be shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post

If that’s true then we’re really in a shit state.

I suppose when you see your highest earner pulling sickies then it’s fair game. Ozil regularly has “the flu”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    If that’s true then we’re really in a shit state.

I suppose when you see your highest earner pulling sickies then it’s fair game. Ozil regularly has “the flu”.
    Yeah but Ozil has a note from his mum, signed "Ozil's Mum"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As first reported last month, there is a growing feeling at #afc that Wenger could leave this summer. It increasingly appears as though winning the Europa League might be the only way forward for him: https://t.co/s5B1z7LjdQ

Come on Milan.