User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Forest: Player ratings and Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I know as much about managing a football club as you do. Nothing at all. But now we're just getting silly because it seems like you are saying Saka and Martinelli should be running the place and Arteta should be out for holding them back? Well, there's nowhere to go when trying to dispute something so far off the rails. Okay, Arteta out and the first hint at a title challenge in decades is a clear indicator of decline. You made your point and I accept it and am moving on.

No I’m saying the factors that are responsible for us mounting a title challenge are not those which have been brought about by Arteta. Am I meant to give him credit for actually playing Saka and Martinelli, I suppose maybe I should because the guy is such a complete maniac it’s not something I would put past him to drop them both, like with playing Zinchenko when Tierney is clearly our best full back.

We finished 2nd despite Arteta, and it’s possible that we might have won if not for him. This team is not going to finish 2nd and I doubt will finish top 4. The only crumb of comfort I can take from that is Arteta will be gone. If somehow the most unlikeliest thing occurs and we finish as champions, I will recant what I’ve said maybe I’ll become a believer because believing in miracles is essentially making the absurdly impossible possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No I’m saying the factors that are responsible for us mounting a title challenge are not those which have been brought about by Arteta. Am I meant to give him credit for actually playing Saka and Martinelli, I suppose maybe I should because the guy is such a complete maniac it’s not something I would put past him to drop them both, like with playing Zinchenko when Tierney is clearly our best full back.

We finished 2nd despite Arteta, and it’s possible that we might have won if not for him. This team is not going to finish 2nd and I doubt will finish top 4. The only crumb of comfort I can take from that is Arteta will be gone. If somehow the most unlikeliest thing occurs and we finish as champions, I will recant what I’ve said maybe I’ll become a believer because believing in miracles is essentially making the absurdly impossible possible.
    You've got ADS and TDS. I used to have WDS but I got over it.

And why would you recant anything if they win the title? Same argument you are making now would still apply, wouldn't it? They won it despite Arteta?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You've got ADS and TDS. I used to have WDS but I got over it.

And why would you recant anything if they win the title? Same argument you are making now would still apply, wouldn't it? They won it despite Arteta?
    This must feel like arguing with yourself in a mirror

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well you're here, aren't you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I actually don’t mind people saying my opinions on Arteta are bollocks, they are out there…I’m frustrated because when it’s clear we can actually spend money now, it’s not being spent well. But when someone says I don’t watch us play but I know you’re wrong…I just think GTFO. ADS is probably not far wrong to be honest, guy does drive me up the wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our silly transfer Tsars are at it again.

It seems we have agreed to sell Balogun to Chelsea for £50m.... for any other club that would be acceptable but for Chelsea the the least the idiots could have done is recoup the £65m on the EPL
    failure that is Havertz.

It so easy, Chelsea is desperate for a striker and none are available, were we desperate for Havertz who ticks no boxes? Man the way we do things is annoying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But when someone says I don’t watch us play but I know you’re wrong…I just think GTFO.
    If you're referring to me, the word in bold is a straw man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If you're referring to me, the word in bold is a straw man.
    No that’s just paranoia on your part, I was referring to NQ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No that’s just paranoia on your part, I was referring to NQ

Fair enough. NQ's gotta NQ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Our silly transfer Tsars are at it again.

It seems we have agreed to sell Balogun to Chelsea for £50m.... for any other club that would be acceptable but for Chelsea the the least the idiots could have done is recoup the £65m on the EPL
    failure that is Havertz.

It so easy, Chelsea is desperate for a striker and none are available, were we desperate for Havertz who ticks no boxes? Man the way we do things is annoying.

Not seen anything remotely suggesting this, understanding I have is that Chelsea have offered 45 million and we are telling them 70 minimum. And that if we do sell Balogun for 50million it will be to Monaco