User Tag List

Thread: Rio de Janeiro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rio de Janeiro

Ola GW peeps

I will be going to Rio for 10 days this coming June. I wanted to see if any of you have traveled there and what are the places to see? Also wanted to see if anyone has ever rented a villa/apartment rather than a hotel during their vacations (could be anywhere in the world). We are 4 friends going and I'd rather prefer getting a villa/apartment over a hotel room/suite.

GB, I expect you got robbed here too!

If you have, I will be too..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not been but it's on the list of places I'd love to visit. Got a mate who's an air hostess () and she goes regularly for work, looks amazing. You can paraglide from the top of a mountain that overlooks the entire city and fly right past the Christ statue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Not been but it's on the list of places I'd love to visit. Got a mate who's an air hostess () and she goes regularly for work, looks amazing. You can paraglide from the top of a mountain that overlooks the entire city and fly right past the Christ statue.
    Pics or GTFO.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Ola GW peeps

I will be going to Rio for 10 days this coming June. I wanted to see if any of you have traveled there and what are the places to see? Also wanted to see if anyone has ever rented a villa/apartment rather than a hotel during their vacations (could be anywhere in the world). We are 4 friends going and I'd rather prefer getting a villa/apartment over a hotel room/suite.

GB, I expect you got robbed here too!

If you have, I will be too..
    I was thinking about that! I'd love to go to Rio.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Tell her a Bollywood superstar is going there and she should hang out with him (me)

I'll definitely try the paragliding thing! Thanks for the suggestion!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..