Page 624 of 707 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Papist scum, where's the power and glory line?
    Ha. I didn't even know that was a thing - as in there was a difference - until I heard Dara O'Brien mention it in a standup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ha. I didn't even know that was a thing - as in there was a difference - until I heard Dara O'Brien mention it in a standup.
    That's where I know it from too
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those guys at newsthump must have a hell of a time coming up with this stuff - probably some really good sessions down the pub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Papist scum, where's the power and glory line?
    You're not meant to speak about the power and the glory unless you are calling it public service.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The constant "humour" that quietly and remorselessly paints the hugely diverse range of people who understand enough about this non-vaccine to avoid it. It's so they can later call people who want to retain control of their own medical circumstances domestic terrorists, as they are doing with parents trying to protect their children over the the States right now. It's stage 3, maybe 4, in the 10 steps to genocide, IIRC. The dehumanisation phase. And the braying donkeys hack along with it, and I guess hope it's only the vaccine that becomes mandatory.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not ignoring these btw and I do appreciate you taking the time to reply.
    If you're going to reply to my post bit by bit then that's fine, but I think it would make sense for me to wait till you've finished.
    Actually I want to add context to that final sentence. "There is no measure to explain how evil you are."

I've made it sound like you are growing a moustache that twirls while planning out all manner of shit. I stick by the sentence, you and people like you are unbearably evil. But because you have accepted 1,000 grains of evil, one following the last, with each seeming so trivial in isolation but devastating for the victims when applied cumulatively. You are instructed to view each evil in isolation and you comply. Eventually the evils combine so the state can slaughter children live on TV and nobody bats an eyelid because they are hardened to the drip and creep of pure evil. Always the handwashing, especially after each vote.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The constant "humour" that quietly and remorselessly paints the hugely diverse range of people who understand enough about this non-vaccine to avoid it.
    Why do you think such a high percentage of doctors are having it?

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-su...rus-on-doctors

I heard a figure of 96% in the US, the above shows 85% in April, it would be reasonable to assume it's higher now.

It's true that if you look at "NHS Staff" then the percentage is lower, but that includes people in all kinds of roles, many of whom will not have the level of medical training that doctors have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty damning.

Heads need to roll.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.