User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 113 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You seem upset. Why not relax and curl up with a good book? A history of Biden's 47 years on the teat. Then you can have fun trying to square what you learn with your Citizen Smith routine.
    nice try but as you know full well i was perfectly calm, unlike you who seem permanently incensed

you're the exact right-wing equivalent of citizen smith - except he at least had a few followers you're trying to create your own little army of adoring followers who hang onto every word from you and your youtube ranters - only day after day people like Letters continue to show up the numerous holes in your arguments and your hypocrisy and your contradictions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loathe as I am to praise Trump for anything, some credit where it's due for this Tweet.
    He manages to simultaneously claim that 2020 was the "most secure election ever" thanks to him AND that the election was rigged so the Democrats won.
    In the *same* Tweet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This claim about election fraud is disputed.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    This claim about election fraud is disputed.
    He's only not been banned from Twitter because world leaders are afforded special protection.
    That will end soon of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you're trying to create your own little army of adoring followers who hang onto every word from you and your youtube ranters
    I don't think that's true, actually.
    I don't think NQ is trying to "convert" anyone. But he does think he knows better than us poor "low information" saps.
    Us and our "lamestream" media with their fake news and their bias.

Unfortunately, he fails to recognise that his own sources have their own biases, as we all do.
    Someone being "independent" doesn't make them neutral. It doesn't mean what they're saying is true, anyone can start a YouTube channel.
    And he fails to recognise his own bias. But it was shown up in his reaction to the USPS recording.

And I object to the way he attacks my character. He doesn't attack my arguments, he attacks me.
    He disputes my integrity and calls me a liar, simply because I disagree with him.
    And let's be clear about this - I may post things which aren't true, but that doesn't mean there is malicious intent or I am deliberately trying to mislead.
    NQ infers hidden agendas and ulterior motives everywhere he looks.
    Anyone who doesn't see the world he does must be "up to something".

And, to be fair, I called him out for lying above but there was a clear basis for me doing so.
    It was him that mentioned the recording the USPS dude made, he made it clear he'd listened to it.
    When I listened to it I found it just doesn't say the things NQ claims. And of course, he has no response when I pick that apart.
    There's no argument given, no evidence presented.
    He just then grumbled that I'd bothered to listen to the thing he said I should and found it didn't say what he claimed.

And away he goes, still believing this is all going great for Trump and the evidence of voter fraud is so compelling and obvious.
    ...all without providing one scrap of evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice try but as you know full well i was perfectly calm, unlike you who seem permanently incensed

you're the exact right-wing equivalent of citizen smith - except he at least had a few followers you're trying to create your own little army of adoring followers who hang onto every word from you and your youtube ranters - only day after day people like Letters continue to show up the numerous holes in your arguments and your hypocrisy and your contradictions
    My own little army of adoring followers? Excellent, just point them out and I will lead them to Internet glory. Did you see how The Party is campaigning to shut down anyone who dares speak ill of the holy vaccine? What do you say to that Smithy? Should we shut them up and shut them down? Shut them all up so your very obvious calm can be undisturbed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My own little army of adoring followers? Excellent, just point them out and I will lead them to Internet glory. .
    that's exactly my point - you don't have any, precisely because despite your best efforts to brainwash us all, we still just keep pointing out that a lot of your arguments are false and a lot of you statements contradictory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's exactly my point - you don't have any, precisely because despite your best efforts to brainwash us all, we still just keep pointing out that a lot of your arguments are false and a lot of you statements contradictory
    Interesting and ironic how you think picking apart the mainstream approved view is attempted brainwashing. If it wasn't for pesky me your crew would be swapping memes and posting up celebrity gossip. Which is safe. But there's no rule I have found that enforces safe spaces here. Maybe there will be, in the future. Your fellow travellers are working hard to shut down all dissent, so don't lose hope.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting and ironic how you think picking apart the mainstream approved view is attempted brainwashing. If it wasn't for pesky me your crew would be swapping memes and posting up celebrity gossip. Which is safe. But there's no rule I have found that enforces safe spaces here. Maybe there will be, in the future. Your fellow travellers are working hard to shut down all dissent, so don't lose hope.
    Thanks for this good example of how you conveniently ignore what we say and juat keep peddling stereotypes

I've told you a million times I don't have a 'lot' or 'crew', unfortunately your very limited brain just can't cope with that concept - you'd be lost if you didn't put everyone into convenient little boxes wouldn't you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. You know what they say...