User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures (09/10 Dec)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I was hoping that but they lucked out that the 10 point deduction is in a season when there are 3 such poor sides they'll probably be OK.
    And I kinda hope they will be, because fuck the FA for that nonsense when they're doing nothing about City and Chelsea.
    This

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping that but they lucked out that the 10 point deduction is in a season when there are 3 such poor sides they'll probably be OK.
    And I kinda hope they will be, because fuck the FA for that nonsense when they're doing nothing about City and Chelsea.
    115 charges against a club actively stymying your investigation vs one charge against a club who were cooperating.

Doesn't seem all that surprising that Everton's was concluded first. Doesn't necessarily mean that City and Chelsea are having nothing done about them
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    115 charges against a club actively stymying your investigation vs one charge against a club who were cooperating.

Doesn't seem all that surprising that Everton's was concluded first. Doesn't necessarily mean that City and Chelsea are having nothing done about them
    shhhh, don't allow logic to get in the way of a good conspiracy theory...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, Mac. It's just a bit frustrating that they seem to have thrown the book at Everton while City and Chelsea, who are in theory facing more serious charges, are seemingly being left to get on with it. But the above is a reasonable explanation for why. I liked Everton's response to being docked points in which they quite pointedly said "well what are you going to do about City and Chelsea then?", without quite saying it out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked Everton's response to being docked points in which they quite pointedly said "well what are you going to do about City and Chelsea then?", without quite saying it out loud.
    yes, i did too, it was something like "we look forward to seeing the results of other investigations" wasn't it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m hoping that if/when justice does come for city and Chelsea it will be a lot like the scene in the Shawshank Redemption where the police come streaming towards the prison, and Warden Norton is fumbling to put the bullets in his revolver because he has “no intention of coming quietly” before turning it on himself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, Mac. It's just a bit frustrating that they seem to have thrown the book at Everton while City and Chelsea, who are in theory facing more serious charges, are seemingly being left to get on with it. But the above is a reasonable explanation for why. I liked Everton's response to being docked points in which they quite pointedly said "well what are you going to do about City and Chelsea then?", without quite saying it out loud.
    WHY aren't you a conspiracy theorist? A lot of conspiracies going on. In plain sight. You don't need to buy them all, especially the ones planted as misdirection by those who conspire. But the obvious ones are worth a look.

Yeah, for fucking sure. A 10 POINT DEDUCTION - that could be a death sentence for any regular club. Not a gang of swingers from Arabia. maybe. But a club like Everton who will have to fight to stay up, and probably invested a hopeless gamble on doing so - given the ridiculous cost of staying afloat these days and all the greedy bastard players and hangers-on. Should be a 100 Point deduction for the gypos - so it equates to what Everton suffered. As for the chavs, what exactly did they do wrong? Haven't they been financially fucked up the arse since the west started the war in Ukraine?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it does though, doesn't it? Maybe not the chavs, since they fell out of favour for having a Russian owner that was once the darling of those holding their noses today. But the gypos? Some bloke in a bedsheet is going to slap down the required amount and it will all go away. Could even be a guilty conviction so the "fine" can be washed into the right pockets.

Am I wrong? Well, even if I am, at least I'm not naive.
    Für eure Sicherheit