User Tag List

Page 508 of 707 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cunts sent out the census last week.

The one I got starts, "We need your help..."

Then it goes on to say, "You can be fined up to £1,000 if you don't respond."

I wonder what it's all about? Them pretending they don't have all that information already. By signing it, are you entering into some ungodly contract with the bastards? Bit of a mystery, posing (as always) as reasonable, provided you don't actually apply reason.

I've always been tempted to wipe my arse in it and sent if back. But I always decide even that would be too much compliance.

Know your enemy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cunty raised a good point that made me reconsider. It's a rare thing but he may be right. You have to be somewhat intelligent to lie, beyond the dog ate my homework (which isn't and hasn't been beneath him btw). So maybe he isn't a liar after all. Maybe he's just stupid enough to believe what he's programmed to believe. I mean really believe it.

You see how he goes from masks to Hazmat suits? That's how he does it. And then, a couple of posts later, Hazmat suits are in fashion and his groupies cluster to catch fish. But the intelligent person will see him demonstrating the very thing I claimed. Ain't happening on his street. Therefore...

Move along. Nothing happening.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn’t posturing. It was a reaction. We were completely powerless. But when you faced what we faced from those cunts, you did what you could.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Cunty raised a good point that made me reconsider. It's a rare thing but he may be right. You have to be somewhat intelligent to lie, beyond the dog ate my homework (which isn't and hasn't been beneath him btw). So maybe he isn't a liar after all. Maybe he's just stupid enough to believe what he's programmed to believe. I mean really believe it.

You see how he goes from masks to Hazmat suits? That's how he does it. And then, a couple of posts later, Hazmat suits are in fashion and his groupies cluster to catch fish. But the intelligent person will see him demonstrating the very thing I claimed. Ain't happening on his street. Therefore...

Move along. Nothing happening.
    I'm worried about you, man.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You keep using words like "Pasghetti" and "Momatoes". You make several threatening references to the U.N, and at the end you repeat the words "Screw Flanders" over and over again.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You understand that not everyone can randomly uproot their life and go and live in another country for an extended period. If you have enough money to do that and no responsibilities here then good for you. Most people aren’t in that situation. Boasting that you are is a bit of a dick move.
    I know I'm in a fortunate position and I'm not boasting about it. I'm merely pointing out that there are other alternatives, the country does not need to be in lockdown and the way people are bending over and taking it is frankly sad. Things here are open no one is dead in the streets.

Us refugees have always been the lucky ones, be it getting free money in a western country as a ME refugee or relaxing on a tropical island in the Caribbean as a European refugee, we leave our homelands in search of a better life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    I'm worried about you, man.
    I wouldn't worry, it's misplaced. I'm in pretty good shape, as it happens. Paid off all debt, starting to get some resources together that don't rely on the financial markets. Plenty of supplies. Enough self training to take care of the basics. I'll be better off than most.

How about you? Are you prepared?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I know I'm in a fortunate position and I'm not boasting about it. I'm merely pointing out that there are other alternatives, the country does not need to be in lockdown and the way people are bending over and taking it is frankly sad. Things here are open no one is dead in the streets.
    Hmm. OK, this is weird, because I basically agree. A virus with a mortality rate of 1% - and pretty much 0% if you're under 50, unless you have the infamous "underlying health conditions" - is not something worthy of shutting the entire country over. But if you look at the death rates and the hospital admissions (I could only find numbers for London for the latter), they are significantly higher than usual. It grew to 30% above average by Christmas and in mid Feb it was 42%. It has gone down since, but there was clearly "a situation" to be dealt with.
    Whether the response has been right is a different discussion and I agree it hasn't been. Hopefully things will get better this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I wouldn't worry, it's misplaced. I'm in pretty good shape, as it happens. Paid off all debt, starting to get some resources together that don't rely on the financial markets. Plenty of supplies. Enough self training to take care of the basics. I'll be better off than most.

How about you? Are you prepared?
    What are you preparing for?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting