Except us.

Everyone wanted their man.

Except us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Good stuff. I'll listen to it on the way to work.

I've listened to a bunch of them this week because it's been quite cathartic to see other people wallow in the same misery I've been in since Sunday. Same reason why I've posted so much on here as well - stress therapy.

- Arsecast Extra: Elucidated the issues at the club very comprehensively

- ArsenalVision Podcast: Really highlighted Wenger's managerial flaws and incompetence but deliberately avoid talk of Ivan/Stan because of length.

- Bergkamp Wonderland: meh. Don't really like this one normally as it doesn't carry the same intellectual depth of the others - usually just a podcast version of AFTV of people rambling and repeating the obvious

Funniest one though had to be "Footballistically Arsenal" - I thought Ty and Neville were the only two, but they had three people (out of four) who were still Wenger in's and were doing damage control for the club. Albeit one of those was "GeoffArsenal", who's basically the king of the AKB's and Dan Roebuck who actually works for the club as a matchday commentator.

Link if you want to have a good laugh (and not in the good sense)

http://playbackmedia.co.uk/podcasts/...cally-arsenal/
    I might take out some life insurance and the give that a listen. I find it impossible to comprehend or even believe that anyone calling themselves a fan could be onboard with this shit now. But I'll try listening to the other side of the argument, provided I can get a decent premium on the insurance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only really listen to Tuesday Club (when they make them) and the odd Arsecast or Le Grove one. Its definitely cathartic though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Laughable isn't it, the clowns at the club think people will believe this nonsense (I know people have been gullible but come on).

I just wish someone would grill Arsene Wenger and co and really let them know what people think, he should come out and face the fans, of course he never does, worse still the club filter out all the awkward questions so he can get an easy ride and fans can be bored at the same questions being asked.

Would love him to face some of the fans we see who are annoyed to see how he deals with that, the guy has had it far far too easy and doesn't deserve it, he needs a reality check, someone telling him 4th place isn't a success and that he's done nothing in over a decade would be a start, there's so much people could say.

Maybe one day someone will setup a fan question time with Wenger, a bit like what AFTV did with Neville, credit where it's due he turned up, not sure Wenger would.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If you were Wenger would you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    I only really listen to Tuesday Club (when they make them) and the odd Arsecast or Le Grove one. Its definitely cathartic though.
    Good points about Gilberto. One of the most underrated players of all. I'll always remember Wenger snubbing him for the captaincy and then getting rid of him for absolutely no reason whatsoever. That alarm bells should have been deafening by that stage, but I guess most of us were still basking in the glory days. Gilberto fucking loved this club. I remember his flag at the world cup when he was bossing it for Brazil - "It's just like watching Arsenal" Great bloke, great player. Fuck you Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://playbackmedia.co.uk/podcasts/...cally-arsenal/

GRRRRRRR! Veins are starting to pop.

Geoff Cunt - 'Erm, well, you know, erm, all those people saying he's playing players out of position, well, err, you know, err, who's to say that, err, if another manager came in, err, you know?"

And that's it. The last reason why Wenger should stay. Because we might get a worse manager in to replace him (even though that's completely impossible).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    If you were Wenger would you?
    If I was Wenger I wouldn't do what he's doing so I wouldn't be in that situation.

But if you're responsible for a mess like this then you have a duty to face up to those concerned, as anyone would if they made an error at work.

If he believes in his methods so much then he should be brave enough to face people and reply to their questions/opinions, you don't get paid that kind of money a year ti hide behind the coat tails of the club, indeed if he cared at all about the fans he would, the club would have called a meeting many moons ago.

Filtering questions because you can't take the heat is cowardly IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

And that's it. The last reason why Wenger should stay. Because we might get a worse manager in to replace him (even though that's completely impossible).
    You'd be surprised at how many are still afraid of change. Stockholm Syndrome perhaps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many are still afraid of change.
    Afraid of change from this mess, I'd prefer the club the way it was before Wenger was in charge than this mess. At least back then there was still a lot to love about the club, what's left now? It's barely a football club anymore.