User Tag List

Page 82 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine if Ozil and Alexis both ended up at United.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And it sounds like Alexis has taken a pay cut to go to gypoland. He's turned down more money to stay here, money he asked for at the outset of this sage and we refused. What a fuck up. Our key players desperate to get away - THAT'S what Wenger gets you.
    Didn't OX do the same to get a move to Liverpool! He actually took a wage cut to go there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Imagine if Ozil and Alexis both ended up at United.
    I think Sanchez will end up at City, it seems his heart is set on a move there.

Ozil will most likely end up at United though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Didn't OX do the same to get a move to Liverpool! He actually took a wage cut to go there.
    It's not actually a pay cut as things stand, more accurately he's turned down more money to stay here and wants to move elsewhere for less. That's a shocking, shocking indictment of this club and particularly Wenger and everything he's stood for over this last decade. Cheapskate, delusional, dithering, stubborn, arrogant, out of touch fool. He promised he'd leave if he couldn't do anything more for the club. Now he's doing serious damage. Which makes him a liar too, but who didn't know that already?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile Wenger is pouring his efforts into getting Welbeck to sign an extension. Fucking great. Theo Walcott all over again. What state is this squad going to be in once Wenger has done his worst? We're going to be absolutely fucked.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not actually a pay cut as things stand, more accurately he's turned down more money to stay here and wants to move elsewhere for less. That's a shocking, shocking indictment of this club and particularly Wenger and everything he's stood for over this last decade. Cheapskate, delusional, dithering, stubborn, arrogant, out of touch fool. He promised he'd leave if he couldn't do anything more for the club. Now he's doing serious damage. Which makes him a liar too, but who didn't know that already?
    Ideal situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile Wenger is pouring his efforts into getting Welbeck to sign an extension. Fucking great. Theo Walcott all over again. What state is this squad going to be in once Wenger has done his worst? We're going to be absolutely fucked.
    Theo Walcott??? This is far worse. We're still waiting on Welbeck to score at least 5 goals in a season. His record is shocking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad, yeah you are right, yep him doing that is basically his way of saying I'm off to a better working environment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    My bad, yeah you are right, yep him doing that is basically his way of saying I'm off to a better working environment.
    Well my bad technically, as I mentioned it first and was correcting the mistake. But it's fine for you to take the blame. Practical in a way, because I'm saving up to be Wenger and therefore can never be wrong about anything.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...yet a lot of our fans were so angry Sanchez had the temerity to want to leave in the summer, despite practically every player barring Koscielny either asking or being open to a move.......Bellerin, Theo, Welbeck, Ozil, Mustafi, Giroud if better clubs came in for him, Wilshere, Ospina and Ramsey hasn't signed a contract.