User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Angriest You've Been This Season

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angriest You've Been This Season

Prompted by Gary's post about having a hissy fit (as I did, and I'm sure a lot of us did) when Wele missed that chance at the end of the Watford game, what's the angriest you've been this season? Obviously any season will have ups and downs but we really are spoilt for choice this season.

I didn't see the Chelsea game at home but when I looked up the score I think that was the moment for me when I 'lost it' with them,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First half performance at home against Liverpool. Worst I've seen us play in years.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The home game against Chelsea

I hate Chelsea, and we fell into the same old trap, the team set up was poor....the attempts to get back into the game were non existent. I thought we were hard done by, by poor refereeing at Stamford bridge but this time all the damage was totally self inflicted.

More angry than I was about the Southampton game away

Yes we know that Arsenals Wenger will perennially let you down, but what has set this season apart is the amount of games where we have been shit far outweighs the games where we have been decent.

West Ham, Liverpool, Olympiakos, Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, Southampton, Hull, Swansea and Watford at home

Dynamo Zagreb, Sheffield Wednesday, West Brom, Norwich, Southampton, Liverpool, Stoke and Man United away from home
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 16-03-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Southampton away was annoying but it was hot on the heels of the City win so could be passed off as 'one of those days'.
    The recent balls ups have been more frustrating.
    Swansea was another one. Turned off in disgust at 2-1. And don't get me started about the Utd game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    We have been shit at home all season with the exception of two or three games

32 goals scored in 23 games

Compared to 39 in 22 away from home
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 16-03-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    We have been shit at home all season with the exception of two or three games

32 goals scored in 23 games
    In terms of results though it's comparable with the teams above us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    United away. I threw in the towel after that, we showed that day we couldn't deal with the expectancy and results since then have confirmed it.

This season has been blighted by some really pathetic results and performances. I mean, losing 4-0 to Southampton days after winning a title 6 pointer? What a joke and because of that, any positivity and confidence we should have gained from that City win was never felt and we've been on the slide ever since.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 16-03-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swansea at home was the breaking point for me. Baffled how we lost that one.

Also, you really just have to laugh at this.

NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually did laugh at that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This season has been mainly resignation that we are a bang average side lead by a (now) bang average manager. Interjected by the odd high (Leicester home win) and quite a few WTF moments (Utd away, Chelsea home and away).

In terms of pure anger though, the Chelsea away game. Angry at the ref, Costa, Mourinho, our own players stupidity, once again playing like rabbits in a headlight against them, no lessons learned etc etc.