User Tag List

Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Temps and Journeymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now if we can get in a midfielder and have Ozil murdered it be a really great window.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'signing for this great club was never in doubt'

Especially when they offered me more money then I could get anywhere else.

I'm glad he has signed but lets not kid ourselves its for sporting reasons, massive wages certainly came into it.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done Auba.

Old Man Bale is going back to the Spuds apparently.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    auba's signed da ting
    Rio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Well done Auba.

Monkey faced ****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Now if we can get in a midfielder and have Ozil murdered it be a really great window.
    There’s got to be something brewing there, right? For the midfielder, not the murder. I mean, we’ve just sold a player that we didn’t really need to sell for £20m and are looking at a replacement for just £1.5m - that feels like we’re trying to raise funds for something, doesn’t it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant news about Auba! And it’s really come out of the blue too! Literally no hint that it was coming whatsoever.

Delighted he’s stayed and committed though. I’m a big believer in good coaching and collective performance being more important that individuals, but there’s no question that world class players are difference-makers when it comes to those fine margins that win games, and Auba is certainly that.

We need to pitch this as a massive show of faith in the project, and use it to convince our other targets that this is the place to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    OK... fair enough.

Most of the spurs fans I know think they desperately need a new central defence, fullbacks, central midfield and play-maker, but I guess if you lack all of those things then you might as well not have them AND have someone like Bale up front.

As an Arsenal fan, obviously I hope this saddles then with their own Özil, and causes no end of problems on Kane’s next contract negotiation - no idea how much of his £600k/wk they’re going to be covering, but I would imagine he’d be coming in as their best-paid player by some margin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    There’s got to be something brewing there, right? For the midfielder, not the murder. I mean, we’ve just sold a player that we didn’t really need to sell for £20m and are looking at a replacement for just £1.5m - that feels like we’re trying to raise funds for something, doesn’t it?
    Aouar, apparently.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    'signing for this great club was never in doubt'

Especially when they offered me more money then I could get anywhere else.

I'm glad he has signed but lets not kid ourselves its for sporting reasons, massive wages certainly came into it.
    I’m sure he wouldn’t be short of a few bob at Barca or especially Inter though. He’s happy and settled here, you can tell from the way he speaks he’s a pretty genuine character who’s enjoying his time here and looking forward to the Arteta project. You’re doing him a disservice saying it wasn’t for sporting reasons. He’s captain of a team that he feels is moving in the right direction, put some respect on his name!