User Tag List

Page 419 of 458 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4574

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Yep, he's linked to some decent Italian sides too, Juve being the pick of the bunch, then Roma and Torino, apparently West Ham are the team most interested in him in PL.

I think it would be good for him to go out on loan to get some regular minutes and build up his fitness. I'm not fussed where he goes TBH, Juve could be a great move for him assuming he gets games, I think he would improve the tactical side of his game out there and he would hopefully feature in CL too.

West Ham wouldn't be a bad move either.

As it stands he's no use to us, he could be if he keeps himself fit and builds up his confidence, I see him as the natural successor to Santi.
    I think it would be good for him to go to Juve as well. May grow up a bit more but I doubt he'll go overseas. If he cuts out the over dribbling crap, he'd be a good player. I think messing around with his position as either a 10, CM and wide player hasn't helped his progress either.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm not entirely convinced this is to do with him getting first team football, let's face it Wilshere is a thug....he's the kind of person we'd avoid like the plague if he wasn't a footballer. We know Wenger will take the tough line if he thinks a player has disrespected him, and we know Wilshere has a history of poor behaviour off the pitch....would any of us be surprised if the little toerag kicked off at the training ground and is being punished for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced this is to do with him getting first team football, let's face it Wilshere is a thug....he's the kind of person we'd avoid like the plague if he wasn't a footballer. We know Wenger will take the tough line if he thinks a player has disrespected him, and we know Wilshere has a history of poor behaviour off the pitch....would any of us be surprised if the little toerag kicked off at the training ground and is being punished for it.
    You don't know the guy! Thug? Cut the character assassination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give Wenger some credit though, signing Elneny and Xhaka, loaning out Jack and purposely crocking Ramsey may mean he has finally taken out the weaker players that leave us looking disjointed in the midfield. The Ramsey and Wilshere combo was a disaster and neither player had a clue on how to work together. Both played as individuals and just did their own thing..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You don't know the guy! Thug? Cut the character assassination.
    so he didn't spit at a taxi driver or get involved in pub brawls?

Plus I know people who know him from his younger days, the kind of person who likes starting fights with people.....has a party trick of smashing glass bottles over his head and threatening to glass other people.

And basically not to put too fine a point on it, a gak head.

The Wilshere family are well known in Stevenage for being a family of scum bags, like I say being a footballer with a lot of money doesn't stop him from being a turd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He might be a dickhead as a person, I'm completely indifferent toward him, but banging on about something a guy did years ago and has never faced charges for is a bit rich. Young men make mistakes, shit happens. It shouldn't define them for life. And a pub brawl? Is that Daily Mail terminology or a real, hands down, full on fight with the place getting smashed up? My betting is on the former.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    so he didn't spit at a taxi driver or get involved in pub brawls?

Plus I know people who know him from his younger days, the kind of person who likes starting fights with people.....has a party trick of smashing glass bottles over his head and threatening to glass other people.

And basically not to put too fine a point on it, a gak head.

The Wilshere family are well known in Stevenage for being a family of scum bags, like I say being a footballer with a lot of money doesn't stop him from being a turd.
    I don't know the guy. Neither do you. What's reported in could be sensationlised. Heck, some people deserve a glass in the face. But either way, don't start making stuff up about why he's being loaned out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HCZ often gets apoplectic with people he doesnt know. That DT chap on AFTV: He would use a Browning machine gun on him if he ever made the mistake of showing up uninvited to chez HCZ.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    HCZ often gets apoplectic with people he doesnt know. That DT chap on AFTV: He would use a Browning machine gun on him if he ever made the mistake of showing up uninvited to chez HCZ.
    If you're working class and have tattoos, stay out HCZ's way.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I don't know the guy. Neither do you. What's reported in could be sensationlised. Heck, some people deserve a glass in the face. But either way, don't start making stuff up about why he's being loaned out.
    Again can't help but feel you are only defending him because he's an Arsenal footballer. Anyway i'm not making anything up, i'm merely speculating I'm not saying that it's the case...i'm just saying that to decide that he is going to loan him now seems a bit curious, it's not like we have had any midfield additions since May.

The people that I know aren't given to lying, and they are pretty uniform in their assessment of him as a thoroughly nasty piece of work from a scumbag family...and i don't see any evidence of him being a reformed character....I'm supposed to think he's a nice well balanced family man because he got some silly slip of a girl pregnant twice?.