User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: West Brom away. Sunday 16.30. Sky Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dean the cunt books Cech after the game.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBF we didnt really deserve to win that game. Is that 4 draws in 5 for us now?. Shocking form
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 I promise to spend a lot less time watching and discussing Arsenal. Waste of time. Piss poor penalty decision but we were fortunate to score in the first pace. Tactically poor and lacked imagination. Wenger needs to fuck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    TBF we didnt really deserve to win that game. Is that 4 draws in 5 for us now?. Shocking form
    This is a statement I never understand.

Who cares about whether a win is deserved or not? It should have been a win but for the referee being a fucking bellend.

No one should ever dismiss such shit with comments like that.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    2018 I promise to spend a lot less time watching and discussing Arsenal. Waste of time. Piss poor penalty decision but we were fortunate to score in the first pace. Tactically poor and lacked imagination. Wenger needs to fuck off.
    Definitely can’t be denied that we didn’t deserve to win the game but to be so blatantly cheated out of three points. That leaves a bitter taste

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Definitely can’t be denied that we didn’t deserve to win the game but to be so blatantly cheated out of three points. That leaves a bitter taste
    I don't care about that whole deserve debate or the 3 points. It's clear we're far off the pace and we'll see this performance again and again. We've seen it before.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    I don't care about that whole deserve debate or the 3 points. It's clear we're far off the pace and we'll see this performance again and again. We've seen it before.
    My point is it doesn’t matter, we could have actually played well today and that cunt Dean would have cheated us all the same.

The performances are tripe, it’s nothing new. Doesn’t make me feel any less raw for this daylight robbery

We played shite but we were going to win anyway. Until Dean stepped in

Plus it gives that old goat some justifiable complaint

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Mr Wenger was aggressively leaning towards Mr Dean pointing at him and saying 'you're not honest' several times. Mr Dean replied saying 'so you're calling me a cheat?'

"Mr Wenger replied 'I maintain what I say, you're not honest'. Mr Wenger further commented saying 'you've done this to us many times before, you're supposed to be professional, you're a disgrace'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For once I agree with eveyting he said there.