User Tag List

Page 300 of 439 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm a terrible individual with Tv series, i go onto something else half way through.

Have three episodes left of Series 4 of House of Cards, half way through the first series of Better Call Saul

Am trying to stream episodes of series 2 of the Returned which appeared on E4 under my nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horace and Pete really is a grower. I've not seen anything like it before really, no concern about format or making it a sitcom style comedy. It's sad, funny, dark and rough round the edges, feeling like theatre at times. Each one is a difference length too. The third one is basically just Louis and Laurie Metcalf talking about their old relationship but it's brutally real and still funny in places, where it needs to be. The first ten minutes are just Metcalf talking about an experience, just one long shot, brilliantly acted. There was a zero promotion around this ten episode thing, no interviews or adverts, just a link appearing in the inbox of those registered to Louis CK's site out of the blue, where you pay between $2 and $5 an episode. Really bloody refreshing to see someone taking risks to do something different.
    Last edited by Kano; 20-04-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game of Thrones in 10 mins

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched GoT, all I can say is:

According to Sky Planner, next week's episode is called Homeward Bound - crossover show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The night is dark and full of terrors.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Watched Latest Louis Theroux documentary on Iplayer last night, I went to bed depressed.....just the utter desolation of people with alcohol problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Watched Latest Louis Theroux documentary on Iplayer last night, I went to bed depressed.....just the utter desolation of people with alcohol problems.
    Just drink more

Speaking of which, I might get out on Saturday after 8 weeks at home, without a cold pint. I'm climbing the fuckin walls.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Just drink more

Speaking of which, I might get out on Saturday after 8 weeks at home, without a cold pint. I'm climbing the fuckin walls.
    you'd make a first rate AA counsellor

I'm out celebrating my mate getting a new job Friday, and then going to a garden BBQ on Saturday (which I'm immensely suspicious about as we haven't had a decent weekend of sunshine for about seven months).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Just drink more

marriage

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoT.