User Tag List

Page 144 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4406

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Weinstein is the sensational treat to distract from Ted Heath. Regardless, the latter goes to show there are still some good coppers out there.
    That’s a shame because proper scrutiny of the Ted Heath allegations would show how were he alive, that there would be absolutely nothing tangible in the allegations to bring changes, and the “he would have been spoken to” is standard police procedure.

That’s not me taking a line on whether he’s guilty or not, although personally I think it’s an extension of salacious rumours about him from when he was a prime minister which came about because he was most likely a closeted homosexual. It’s that unlike Cyril Smith there is no evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    That’s a shame because proper scrutiny of the Ted Heath allegations would show how were he alive, that there would be absolutely nothing tangible in the allegations to bring changes, and the “he would have been spoken to” is standard police procedure.

That’s not me taking a line on whether he’s guilty or not, although personally I think it’s an extension of salacious rumours about him from when he was a prime minister which came about because he was most likely a closeted homosexual. It’s that unlike Cyril Smith there is no evidence.
    I have no doubt there will be no evidence whatsoever by the time this has washed out. Realisation won't come out in a single case, and certainly not in Heath's case because the extent of the crimes are beyond what most would accept or understand at this stage. But eventually realisation on this subject will converge with realisation on so many other establishment related subjects and critical mass will be achieved. It's a matter of time and time is ticking inexorably on our lords and masters.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I have no doubt there will be no evidence whatsoever by the time this has washed out. Realisation won't come out in a single case, and certainly not in Heath's case because the extent of the crimes are beyond what most would accept or understand at this stage. But eventually realisation on this subject will converge with realisation on so many other establishment related subjects and critical mass will be achieved. It's a matter of time and time is ticking inexorably on our lords and masters.
    A very embellished way of saying Heath is definitely guilty because I know these things but until there is a reckoning there won’t be any evidence because of deep state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very embellished way of saying Heath is definitely guilty because I know these things but until there is a reckoning there won’t be any evidence because of deep state.
    The evidence has already gone missing. All the most pertinent files. But they forgot to destroy the index document which lists the files. Rather like the evidence that went missing relating to Leon Brittain. Coincidence I'm sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The evidence has already gone missing. All the most pertinent files. But they forgot to destroy the index document which lists the files. Rather like the evidence that went missing relating to Leon Brittain. Coincidence I'm sure.
    How careless of them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gentleman, I give you a real criminal.
    I blame the assholes who deemed him a fit person for adoption.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-sou...wales-41549969
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Gentleman, I give you a real criminal.
    I blame the assholes who deemed him a fit person for adoption.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-sou...wales-41549969
    Matthew Scully-Hicks and his husband Craig
    Says it all, I'm afraid.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Says it all, I'm afraid.
    That all queers are child murderers?

Someone needs to let Stephen Fry’s husband know. He’s in terrible danger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That all queers are child murderers?

Someone needs to let Stephen Fry’s husband know. He’s in terrible danger
    Still doesnt explain why homosexuals want to have kids. Is it simply because other people are having them?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They want to fuck each other up the arse, an act that can't possibly result in procreation, and they want kids too. And the only thing standing in their way is nature. So the law intervenes. I don't care who fucks who or in what hole, as long as they don't harm anyone else or disturb me. But queers adopting kids is a fucking disgrace, not just because of the long queue of normal people who would love to adopt but get disqualified, but also because it's totally fucked up for the poor kid who has to grow up in that sort of environment. It's state sanctioned child abuse.
    Für eure Sicherheit