User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Wenger

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) I love you, Nozza
    2) Sadly not. General Chat is a perfectly adequate place for rantings of all kinds by all people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    This is actually pathetic.
    If we had a like function, I’d like this post.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Approved Arsenal debate? Do you have a definitive list of what we may or may not talk about?

Such a shame the thread was accidentally isolated and manipulated in this way. It happens I guess. In places like China and Russia usually.

I assume this is a rule reserved for myself and the likes of Zim? I mean you won't actually be enforcing such a blatantly ridiculous policy across the board will you? Even though that would be fair handed, not even I would expect you to stoop to such nonsense. No talking about Wenger unless it is in a specially reserved thread. WTF?

But I'm the one who's obsessed?

Dear oh dear.
    If only there was a way you could just fuck away off.

China and Russia, damn you to hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unaibomber View Post
    If only there was a way you could just fuck away off.

China and Russia, damn you to hell.
    Jesus dude

Even in this backwater of this little forum? Still too much for you?

So sensitive.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozza! View Post
    Oi, mediocre mod, well it's a start. Don't suppose you could open up a section on the forum where the Keyboard Anarchist can only post his conspiracy theory clap trap and hectoring rhetoric? That way the rest of us have a choice whether we wish to be educated on fake news, the Deep State and why the rise of Arsene Wenger is a harbinger of the Harrowing ...
    Oi mush. You have a choice anyway. Read it , don't read it.

Or better yet, ditch the drive by cunt routine and say something worthwhile yourself. When was the last time you managed it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does regularly but he was heavily censored.

I think this thread is a bit embarrassing really, do we even need to continue to talk about the same thing? Don't you want to move on from talking about him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread is totally embarrassing. But not for the reasons you are implying.

I get the mods stick together. But you know Letters fucked this one up big time.

How many weeks are we past a guy leaving who was here for 22 years? And the censored post was in the Wenger thread, which was open, not locked. And in response to a newspaper interview that Wenger gave. If there's a policy not to talk about Wenger any more then announce it and lock the relevant threads. Or are we supposed to be mind readers?

Do I want to move on from talking about Wenger because Letters gets bunched up about it? What do you think?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I'm asking because you've been forcefully venting your spleen for well, I can't even remember how long.

Yes the Wenger thread was open but nothing had been posted since 16/05, probably because he left three days hence and us nobody else needs say anything now - what's the point us declaring not to dredge up the same before when that isn't being actively talked about?

I think you're being disingenuous trying to suggest it's still open season along with claiming everybody else is with you too. You were delighted he was leaving and yet you still want to agitate yourself it seems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    No I'm asking because you've been forcefully venting your spleen for well, I can't even remember how long.

Yes the Wenger thread was open but nothing had been posted since 16/05, probably because he left three days hence and us nobody else needs say anything now - what's the point us declaring not to dredge up the same before when that isn't being actively talked about?

I think you're being disingenuous trying to suggest it's still open season along with claiming everybody else is with you too. You were delighted he was leaving and yet you still want to agitate yourself it seems.
    Where did I suggest it's still open season on anything? I said what I was talking about was relevant and in the relevant thread. And I didn't speak for anyone else.

And I'm not going to be dragged into a debate to change the focus either. Letters had plenty of choices. He could have said no more Wenger posts. He could have responded to the post with his own opinion. But he chose to move it to the non-Arsenal section and add a title that was designed to colour the content of the thread before anything else.

There's a reason certain posters past and present hate the bloke. I don't hate him but I can see why they do. Yourself and GB can carry out the mod duties without abusing the tools you have in the heat of the debate. Letters can't. If I spent the last year laying siege to Wenger the Letters was every bit the counterpart, with his usual bullshit "I think he should be sacked" punchline thrown in for very thin cover. I'm not the only one who remarked on the comedy of it. And now one little posting has tipped him into doing something entirely stupid. I don't envy the other mods here trying to clean up the guy's mess.

Read his pathetic justifications in this thread yourself. Even he knows he fucked up.

Read the opening post to this thread too btw. There's no spleens being injured. I quote Wenger and then have a laugh. His comments were notable because any Arsenal fan will easily see his stated beliefs are the exact opposite of the reality. It's funny. Letters couldn't handle it and got his mod tools out.

Anyway, it's good the thread is here now. GW already has the #1 and #2 search spots for Wengcunt and now I'm guessing it will get spot #3. A nice little introduction to Letters and his bullshit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Jesus dude

Even in this backwater of this little forum? Still too much for you?

So sensitive.
    In a totalitarian state I could have you killed for that.