Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Ludicrous!

So not only have we not had to wear them for the last 5 months we still have 10 days to allegedly spread it before they become mandatory, where is the logic?!

We are being run by imbeciles.

How do "on the spot fines" work anyway? What if I don't have £100 on me?

As far as I know it's not required to carry ID yet (surely the police state will mandate this soon, or I guess it'll be on our RFID chip we'll be getting), so just give the cops a fake name and address. Or will they detain me until I give the government even more of my money?
    Or, just wear a mask?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So not only have we not had to wear them for the last 5 months we still have 10 days to allegedly spread it before they become mandatory, where is the logic?!
    I guess it gives a chance for people to get some. We don't have any but will have to order some now.
    They can't do it overnight or we literally wouldn't be able to go shopping now and how's that going to work?
    The bit that makes zero sense is just randomly deciding to do it now, months after the peak of the infection rate
    If it's an effective tactic to slow down the infamous R number - and I can see how it would be in confined spaces like trains and shops - then do it early, stop the spread of this thing in the first place.
    The government's response to this whole thing has been predictably shambolic. But at least Boris is funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Just seems like they’re making it up as they go along. Bizarre.
    Yep. Like everything in during this whole controlavirus scamdemic they've done a complete 180 u-turn.

No lockdown. Lockdown.
    No 14 day quarantine. 14 day quarantine (months too late anyway)
    No mandatory masks. Masks are madatory.

How can anyone take these clowns seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Or, just wear a mask?
    Don't tell me what to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I guess it gives a chance for people to get some. We don't have any but will have to order some now.
    They can't do it overnight or we literally wouldn't be able to go shopping now and how's that going to work?
    The bit that makes zero sense is just randomly deciding to do it now, months after the peak of the infection rate
    If it's an effective tactic to slow down the infamous R number - and I can see how it would be in confined spaces like trains and shops - then do it early, stop the spread of this thing in the first place.
    The government's response to this whole thing has been predictably shambolic. But at least Boris is funny
    But if they're so vital it should be immediate, no?

It doesn't have to be a mask, it's just a face covering any bit of cloth will do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    controlavirus scamdemic.
    Oh bloody hell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't have to be a mask, it's just a face covering any bit of cloth will do.
    That's a fair point.
    I can understand why they haven't just done it overnight, but as I said the bit that makes zero sense is doing it months after the peak of the pandemic in this country. Locking down people is obviously going to help but if facemasks on trains and in shops is going to reduce transmission then why wait till now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Oh bloody hell
    Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me they're not using this whole overblown virus to control yet more aspects of your life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me I'm wrong.
    You are wrong

Tell me they're not using this whole overblown virus to control yet more aspects of your life.
    In the short term, maybe. But out of a necessity of getting this thing under control, not as part of some evil masterplan. Our economy dropped by nearly 20% over the last few months, it makes the global crash in 2008 look like a blip. They're not doing that for the lolz. "They" aren't interested in controlling your life. They don't really care what you do most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ludicrous!

We are being run by imbeciles.

How do "on the spot fines" work anyway? What if I don't have £100 on me?

As far as I know it's not required to carry ID yet (surely the police state will mandate this soon, or I guess it'll be on our RFID chip we'll be getting), so just give the cops a fake name and address. Or will they detain me until I give the government even more of my money?
    Just wear a mask made of two £50 notes.

That way you’re covered no matter what boneheaded choice you make.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Just wear a mask made of two £50 notes.

That way you’re covered no matter what boneheaded choice you make.