User Tag List

Page 294 of 707 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUT...my point is they are doing it in an effort to stop the spread of the virus. I'm not defending what they're doing, I'm simply saying that I don't believe their motive for doing it is to control or oppress us.
    Why are they trying to control the spread of the virus?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Why are they trying to control the spread of the virus?
    Because, otherwise, a certain condition may arise, one that can be 100% fatal to future corporate profits. That word which shall never be mentioned. Begins with an I.

Yes, I know you were asking a rhetorical question, but it's comforting to discover at least one other person who understands it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a second person who understands.

Can we get a third?

One person at a time, recovering from insanity. Who's next?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked and Hancock hasn't been sacked yet. Will check again in 5 mins. Can't understand what the delay could be.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100 BILLION POUNDS.

Magically found to pay for tests that don't and can never work. Mass testing, once per day, to determine if you are allowed to go about your business or be locked down. That's 2/3rds of the annual NHS budget. Conjured up for fake tests.

Would have rather seen it go on pay rises for nurses. But I guess it costs a lot to found the new pseudo-science.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Churchill would have fought these cunts in the air, on the beaches, in the fields, on the streets. He would have never surrendered.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't all get the invite to join Covid-19 testing for a vaccine right?

Asking as I have a letter from the NHS for the above.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They always get what they want, one way or another.
    Who are “they”?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Who are “they”?
    I’d love to know so we could turn their lights out.

Simply the people who actually control society (in the most part), the agenda being to have ultimate power, unlimited wealth, and the ability and desire to do the most evil, inhuman and hellish acts you can think of.

Most of us surrender to it daily, because we need to put food on the table and live in relative comfort. Of course if for the majority it’s enough, with hard work or handouts, we have just enough to keep us going, with just enough of a carrot to strive for more. All the time, there is leisure, sport, TV/film, and music to occupy our minds. We have social media for us to spout on so we feel important, and like we’re reaching out to the world and smoothing our egos.

We get fed bollocks by the media so we think we know what is going on. But if you switch off your TV and sit and think, thats when THEY don’t like it. Because the more people who do that (and people are starting to in small ways), then we’re a threat.

Listen, I’m not someone who thinks there are lizard people (though anything is possible). And I sure as shit don’t know all the answers, nor am I of mega IQ. It’s just fucking common sense.

The things I listed above (power, money and sexual satisfaction) are what every human craves if they are honest. It’s just there are some that have that, and will do anything to make sure they don’t lose it. ANYTHING.

Like I said, I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I an activist as I have kids, a home and happiness. I have health, and the things I need to make life worth living. I’ll take that...cowards way out, but I’ll take it.

But I’m not fucking stupid.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Here's a second person who understands.
    The second person being Tony Heller who runs this place

Overall, we rate Real Climate Science a Quackery level pseudoscience website as well as a moderate conspiracy website based on promoting that the solutions for climate change lead to communism. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to failed fact checks and a complete rejection of the consensus of science in regards to human influenced climate change
    You’ve picked another winner!

(I will have a look at the video but I’m currently away with no WiFi)