User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures (15/16 April)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The FA Cup is the trophy not stopping Spurs....not that I don't want the filth to crash and burn or that I think we will win the FA cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    The FA Cup is the trophy not stopping Spurs....not that I don't want the filth to crash and burn or that I think we will win the FA cup.
    We need to be careful not to become what we used to laugh at. I'm not sure if I want any part of the Stopping Spuds Winning Cup. Next we'll be trying to sabotage their transfers and baking celebration cakes for getting a corner against Bayern.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    When we moved from Highbury we were told we would be competing with the likes of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

10 years later, we are debating who we would rather win the league out of Spuds and Chelsea.

Wenger out.
    I know it's fucking tragic, this season has been an abomination. We have a lot of work to do to sort this club out irrespective of who is in charge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We need to be careful not to become what we used to laugh at. I'm not sure if I want any part of the Stopping Spuds Winning Cup. Next we'll be trying to sabotage their transfers and baking celebration cakes for getting a corner against Bayern.
    This is what we have been reduced to NQ, we can't and won't compete. This season is bad enough if you solely judge it on our performance but when you factor in the improvement in our rivals it really hits home what we have become. Let's not beat around the bush here, we are miles behind the Spuds & Chavs this season. It scares me because I don't actually think we have the ambition to put things right. Compare Levy & Abramovich to Kroenke? Compare Poch & Conte as managers to Wenger? It doesn't bode well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to win the stopping the Spuds cup tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I want to win the stopping the Spuds cup tbf.
    I want to win the CL and relegate stopping the spuds to a routine assumption where it belongs. We're on track to become Newcastle Utd if we start promoting the spuds to the top of our ambition list. You hear the Geordies say, yes we're shite, yes we got relegated - but we beat Sunderland!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want that as well but for this season at least, stopping the Spuds will have to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I want that as well but for this season at least, stopping the Spuds will have to do.
    Wenger leaving will have to do. That's the biggest achievement we could land this season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wenger leaving will have to do. That's the biggest achievement we could land this season.
    I believe as well that i managed over 30 years and will never leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well...we are in the FA Cup Semi-Final. I think the City game could go either way, neither side can defend for toffees so it could be a good game.
    Have no hope of beating either Chelsea or Spurs in the Final even if we do get there though.
    I just want to lose to City and be done with it.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.