$('rant').replaceWith("We played shit in that first half.");
    </script>
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Tell you one thing for free, we'd have lost that game last year.
    We drew 1-1 with them last season, so no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could be loads ahead if we'd won every game.
    Or we could be well behind the top 2 if we hadn't dug in and won plenty of other games where we've not been great and it's been tight.

You're not going to win every game, you're not going to play well every game.
    We're top of the fuckin' league, do we have to wring our hands and over-analyze every game as if Wenger's a c*** because we're not winning every game?

Tell you one thing for free, we'd have lost that game last year. We've become a lot better at getting points in games where we've not played well. We're 2 points above a side who have spunked a billion quid to buy success. I doubt we'll stay there but we're doing well to be anywhere near them let alone above them. Can people not shut up moaning for 5 sodding minutes? Jeez!

</rant>
    No ones complaining tbh.. Ollie keeps digging up old match threads when relevant. Did we play shit in this game? Yes. What happened today does not change what happened in the past. It's like someone posting on first game of the season after a defeat. Does not help. Close old match threads, if thats the case..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    We drew 1-1 with them last season, so no.
    Nice WUMming but you know what I mean. For the slow of thinking though, I mean in a game where we played that poorly. This year our better defence and keeper is getting us results which gives us a chance. I still see us as 3rd favourites tbh but we're doing the sort of things which make me believe we've got a shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    No ones complaining tbh.. Ollie keeps digging up old match threads when relevant. Did we play shit in this game? Yes. What happened today does not change what happened in the past. It's like someone posting on first game of the season after a defeat. Does not help. Close old match threads, if thats the case..
    yeah given I've agreed we played shit in this game, it probably means I'm not trying say we didn't. reading this thread, a lot of people were calling for Arsene to be sacked, furious our title push was over, the threads that have appeared this week have been stupid asking if its all over then five days later, we are 2 points clear. i was laughing at the premature reaction and everyone thinking the season was over after our first draw in about 8 games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noone says the season it over, that will happen in March.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Noone says the season it over, that will happen in March.
    You hope...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You hope...
    No, but that's will happen thanks to us signing noone in January (so not noone, we signed an injured guy) and the fact we can't beat any of the big sides and haven't been able to for quite a while now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah yes, how could we forget. the league is decided by if you win 6 games v the top 3 sides, not the 32 other games you play.

yes a weakness of ours is ability to win the big games (more away big games then home ones) yet we are top. In february, with a 2 point gap. you keep harping on about how we won't win the league because we don't beat the big teams, yet here we are, having played them all at least once, and we are still top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A season is played over 38 games not 24 and we have a lot of tough games coming up in the next 2 months.