User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Death List 2013

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

The Death List 2013

As we all seem to be in a somber/despairing mood of late, i thought i'd cheer everyone up by introducing you all to a prediction game that I have until now restricted to between work colleagues and myself. It's a great and uplifting tradition that instills a sense of high morale.

Basically name ten people (have to be famous so can't be users on here or a granny that your dying to push down the stairs) that you believe will perish in the year 2013.....i'd love to say points mean prizes but that's a lie....but ten points for a death and we can clock up our macabre total in 12 months time....and the one with the most points can rightly call themselves a messenger of doom.

Oh you are able to predict people that other users have.......if that person croaks 10 points all round!. You don't have to justify your selections either but feel free to if you like.

My ten to feel the touch of the reaper are:

Geoff Hurst
    Former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl (his wife killed herself ten years ago because she had a hyper photo sensitivity condition....like light brought her out in a rash...and blinding pain i think)

Mohammed Ali

Doris Day

Nancy Reagan

Prince Phillip

Bashar Al-Assad (clearly going to go the same way as Qaddafi)

Fidel Castro

Kirk Douglas (the guy is 96 after all)

Leonard Cohen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Wenger
    No, No, No.....firstly don't want hundreds of Wengers.....this is a death prediction list not a wish list.

Secondly, do you really want him dead?. I'm far from happy with how he is managing the club but I don't wish him any harm....I still genuinely like the guy I just think he has lost his way and has stubbornly backed himself into a cul de sac.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    No, No, No.....firstly don't want hundreds of Wengers.....this is a death prediction list not a wish list.

Secondly, do you really want him dead?. I'm far from happy with how he is managing the club but I don't wish him any harm....I still genuinely like the guy I just think he has lost his way and has stubbornly backed himself into a cul de sac.
    Of course I don't want him dead but I fear its the only way to get rid of him.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Of course I don't want him dead but I fear its the only way to get rid of him.
    He is gone by 2014.....it's obvious. He has shown no interest in re-opening contract negotiations.........if we don't finish 4th this season i think he will walk in the summer.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mandela and/or Thatcher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas Is Boss View Post
    Mandela and/or Thatcher.
    Hopefully the latter will be gone in 2012.

You'll get no points for that.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Hopefully the latter will be gone in 2012.

You'll get no points for that.
    No points, but the eternal gratitude from anyone north of Watford.

And 20 years...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    He is gone by 2014.....it's obvious. He has shown no interest in re-opening contract negotiations.........if we don't finish 4th this season i think he will walk in the summer.
    Yeah i don't think he sign a new deal or be here in the summer.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Just to clarify - there are no higher points awarded for a more unexpected demise. 10 points is awarded on the annoucement of death - expected or otherwise.

I was going to put Margaret Thatcher, but i put her every year....and every year she manages to defy me....coffin dodging old bitch!