User Tag List

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 | 2020 Season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    An you are a low grade piece of shit for saying that. Lefty filth that can't confront any argument so instead resorts to the usual smears and claims that you can't find a single piece of evidence to support. Or maybe you can?

Are you prepared to put up?
    A pity, i thought i'd got you to moderate your language.

I think a lot of people would look at what you write on here - and the people you support like Trump - and reach the same conclusion - ideally i'd employ a psychologist to analyse your posts but i can't afford it

And btw where's your evidence that i'm a leftie, commie etc, which is what you call me - it's because of what i write on this board, right?

So why is it alright for you to do it and not me?

However I'll show i'm more grown up and moderate my statement and say 'i personally think he says things which indicate he may be a racist'

Better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    A pity, i thought i'd got you to moderate your language.

I think a lot of people would look at what you write on here - and the people you support like Trump - and reach the same conclusion - ideally i'd employ a psychologist to analyse your posts but i can't afford it

And btw where's your evidence that i'm a leftie, commie etc, which is what you call me - it's because of what i write on this board, right?

So why is it alright for you to do it and not me?

However I'll show i'm more grown up and moderate my statement and say 'i personally think he says things which indicate he may be a racist'

Better?
    Here's my evidence - in your own words above. Projection and pinning your own sins on others, classic lefty signature. Only a lefty could swim in the gutter and then try to claim the moral high ground. I call you a lefty and a commie based on what you type. And based on what you don't type, I refrain from calling you a wife beater or a child molester. You see how it works?

Yeah, I made a wild guess and figured you wouldn't be supporting your conclusions with anything substantive. Instead we get the, "other people think, other people say", security blanket you are so fond of. Here's another guess, not so wild. Woke will go broke in 2021 as more people get sick of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my evidence - in your own words above. Projection and pinning your own sins on others, classic lefty signature. Only a lefty could swim in the gutter and then try to claim the moral high ground. I call you a lefty and a commie based on what you type. And based on what you don't type, I refrain from calling you a wife beater or a child molester. You see how it works?

Yeah, I made a wild guess and figured you wouldn't be supporting your conclusions with anything substantive. Instead we get the, "other people think, other people say", security blanket you are so fond of. Here's another guess, not so wild. Woke will go broke in 2021 as more people get sick of it.
    "I call you a lefty and a commie based on what you type. "

Exactly, and in the same way I called you a racist based on my opinion of what you type

So again, no difference - so spare me the faux outrage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    "I call you a lefty and a commie based on what you type. "

Exactly, and in the same way I called you a racist based on my opinion of what you type

So again, no difference - so spare me the faux outrage
    And I called you out and asked you to give examples of what I type that can be classed as racism, and I don't mean by your woke, snowflake standard, I mean by the legal standard. And you declined to put your money where your mouth is. And I declined to be in the least bit surprised.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silverstone have renamed the start/finish straight as the Hamilton straight.

What a fantastic and well deserved honour.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Formation lap under way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to take a drive on my PS4 and do a lap in his honour. Knighthood coming up next year no doubt. Lizzie will touch him with her magic stick
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Im going to take a drive on my PS4 and do a lap in his honour. Knighthood coming up next year no doubt. Lizzie will touch him with her magic stick
    Oh! I forgot. He`s a tax exile. Ma`am can keep her titles then
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vettel is up ahead of Leclerc but still now in the pub places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I called you out and asked you to give examples of what I type that can be classed as racism, and I don't mean by your woke, snowflake standard, I mean by the legal standard. And you declined to put your money where your mouth is. And I declined to be in the least bit surprised.
    likewise show me what qualifies me to be a leftie by any 'legal standard'

and by the way i already qualified my own statement to make clear it was in my opnion but of course you're ignoring that