User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Carabao Cup 2021/2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    What a mug Tuchel is to fall for Kepa's BS - he's made total ****s out of the pair of them

Was only listening on the radio but it sounded like Mendy was doing a great job

Mendy could not have done any worse on saving the pens.....and he surely would have at least kept his own kick on target
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Just a football, but we take no chances,” confirmed the Ghost of Kyiv.

That's slightly funny.

Might be more than slightly funny.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See Cech couldn’t bring himself to condemn Russia, toeing the corporate line

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    See Cech couldn’t bring himself to condemn Russia, toeing the corporate line
    Why does he need to condemn Russia? Is that a thing in sport now?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Niall_Quinn;4553469]Why does he need to condemn Russia? Is that a thing in sport now?[/

He was asked about it, would have been nice for him to have a mind of his own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post

He was asked about it, would have been nice for him to have a mind of his own.
    Isn't the second worst curse that has befallen sport, after money, politics? It has nothing to do with sport, or shouldn't have. I didn't see what Cech said but if he refrained from making political comments, especially in defence of neo-Nazis (assuming he's supposed to jump on the ultra-ignorant pro-Ukrainian bandwagon) then good for him. Speak about football and nothing else. That's his job I think. Maybe if he's interviewed personally while not on duty he has a different opinion. Just keep this shit out of sport.

I know that's the exact opposite of what's actually going to happen. But it's a shame.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Isn't the second worst curse that has befallen sport, after money, politics? It has nothing to do with sport, or shouldn't have. I didn't see what Cech said but if he refrained from making political comments, especially in defence of neo-Nazis (assuming he's supposed to jump on the ultra-ignorant pro-Ukrainian bandwagon) then good for him. Speak about football and nothing else. That's his job I think. Maybe if he's interviewed personally while not on duty he has a different opinion. Just keep this shit out of sport.

I know that's the exact opposite of what's actually going to happen. But it's a shame.
    So just ignore the fact that Chelsea is owned by a Russian oligarch with close ties to Adolf Putin? I think it has a lot to do with sport, try telling Zinchenko or Yarmolenko. I’ve seen your posts in other sections, you call as you see it, so I won’t bother getting into an exchange with you, let’s agree to disagree.