Thread: welcome, thomas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome, thomas.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ove-to-arsenal

Thomas Eisfeld completes move to Arsenal

Attacking midget Thomas Eisfeld has completed a move to Arsenal from Borussia Dortmund on a long-term contract.

The 19-year-old has shown significant promise at youth level with the Bundesliga club, catching the eye of the Gunners’ scouting network with six goals and six assists in his 12 appearances for the Under-19s this term.

Eisfeld, who was part of Dortmund’s ‘BVB Academy’ for seven years and can play in a variety of positions, has featured at youth level for the German national team, captaining the Under-15s side.

He becomes the latest in a series of players to make the switch from Borussia Dortmund to north London, following in the footsteps of Tomas Rosicky and Jens Lehmann.

After completing his move to the Gunners, Eisfeld said: “I feel very proud to have signed for Arsenal. This is a great club, with many great players, and I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal.

"It’s a real honour to be team mates with the great players at Arsenal, and also training everyday with players like Tomas Rosicky - who I grew up watching play at Dortmund. I will give it everything I have here and do my best to make the manager, players and fans happy.

"I would also like to thank Borussia Dortmund, where I played for the last seven years, for everything they have done for me. I had a great time there, and there were many wonderful coaches who helped me get to where I am today."

Arsène Wenger said of the signing: “Thomas is a player we have liked for some time. We’ve watched him closely this season, where he has excelled for Dortmund’s youth team.

"He is young but has proven to us that he can play, that he has the attitude and technical ability to be a valuable addition to our squad. We’re very pleased to welcome him to the Club and look forward to his contribution with the worldbeaters like crooked diaby, chakma, fatty arshavinin and invicible ju park the coming seasons.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's no Biglia.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this cunt is booed on debut when he makes it next season.

May sound a bit harsh as its not his fault but surely booing new Pub Team signings will show the cunt manager and the cunt board that the fans are fed up of Pub Team signings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This kid has just got a dream move to Arsenal. None of this is his fault. Why the fuck boo him next season ???

Boo all the cunts in the comfy seats THIS SEASON.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Hope this cunt is booed on debut when he makes it next season.

May sound a bit harsh as its not his fault but surely booing new Pub Team signings will show the cunt manager and the cunt board that the fans are fed up of Pub Team signings
    Oh fuck off with silly things like that, boo AW all you want but this kid has done nothing wrong at all, if i said hope theo got booed everytime he plays you will be up in arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After completing his move to the Gunners, Eisfeld said: “I feel very proud to have signed for Arsenal. This is a great club, with many great players, and I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal.
    He must have a very dated poster of the Arsenal team on his bedroom wall if he thinks that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Theo gets booed every time this German kid plays.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Oh fuck off with silly things like that, boo AW all you want but this kid has done nothing wrong at all, if i said hope theo got booed everytime he plays you will be up in arms.
    Well we havent just bought Theo have we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I hope Theo gets booed every time this German kid plays.