User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: "You can't buy Class"??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    All teams need to be equal. Then there needs to be a small group of people who are more equal than the rest who should dictate. All players should be on the same wages. The crowd should wear the same clothes, preferably boiler suits with a picture of the glorious leader stamped on the front. This country should be renamed North Korea FFS! Why hasn't this happened yet?

Back in the real world, there's no proof Wenger didn't shake Martinez's hand. It could have been done at any time after the game. Was it done in front of the cameras, did both managers ensure they presented their best profile? Don't know, hard to be worried about such triviality. Caldwell is a genuinely classless prick. If some **** comes up to you in the street and starts mouthing off at you, do you take it, get on your knees and ask if he would like his cock sucked?

Oh you do! Well fair enough. Good argument then.

Joker's new name - Gobbler

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rim?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, even questioning the idea that the opinion of richer fans' counts more than others seems to invite accusations of communism from the free market fundamentalists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Wow, even questioning the idea that the opinion of richer fans' counts more than others seems to invite accusations of communism from the free market fundamentalists.
    Well I tried being jealous of the rich but it didn't get me anywhere. So now I'm going to use concepts such as "free", "liberty", "choice", "discipline", "work", "commitment" and the whole range of other swear words despised by the gimme, gimme, poor me, it's not fair class and see if I can put a few quid in my pocket. I won't even protest (too much) when some fucker comes along and takes half of it in the name of "equality", as in we're equal because I do all the work, the other geezer sits on his arse and we split the proceeds 50-50. That's "fair". But I can see the argument for the layabout getting a bit more than the worker, just to be super fair. I mean what the hell is a "free market fundamentalist" anyway? Somebody who is fanatical about freedom? Doesn't sound that bad really? What's the big catch you are so concerned about?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well I tried being jealous of the rich but it didn't get me anywhere. So now I'm going to use concepts such as "free", "liberty", "choice", "discipline", "work", "commitment" and the whole range of other swear words despised by the gimme, gimme, poor me, it's not fair class and see if I can put a few quid in my pocket. I won't even protest (too much) when some fucker comes along and takes half of it in the name of "equality", as in we're equal because I do all the work, the other geezer sits on his arse and we split the proceeds 50-50. That's "fair". But I can see the argument for the layabout getting a bit more than the worker, just to be super fair. I mean what the hell is a "free market fundamentalist" anyway? Somebody who is fanatical about freedom? Doesn't sound that bad really? What's the big catch you are so concerned about?
    There are 14 applicants for every job at the moment, do you really think that unemployment is because people are "sitting on their arse" and not being bothered to work? The free market requires unemployed workers, so that wages can be kept low and workers can be kept in check, so that if they wish to speak out against exploitation, the firm can threaten to fire him and hire one of the huge army of unemployed workers desperate for a job. You seem to have swallowed the government's line about the unemployed hook, line and sinker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You talk an awful lot of shit.

No offence, like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free market fundamentalism has made a glorious return.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone define Free Market Fundydoodys whatever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Someone define Free Market Fundydoodys whatever

Ask Joker to PM you seen as he seems to spout that crap all the time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf, others have mentioned it as well

Fuck knows what it means though