User Tag List

Page 2537 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 15372037243724872527253525362537253825392547258726373037 ... LastLast
Results 25,361 to 25,370 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I getting Mexico again?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    It's open for business.
    Maccy

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of re-doing the Sweepstakes to be honest, the original thread is a complete mess for whatever reason it decided to delete the entire thread (and has done so again!) but also we seem to have a few more people that can be involved now. It's pointless having the original thread bumped up because we can't actually moderate it!

Plus not really a fan of having two teams, what say you all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of re-doing the Sweepstakes to be honest, the original thread is a complete mess for whatever reason it decided to delete the entire thread (and has done so again!) but also we seem to have a few more people that can be involved now. It's pointless having the original thread bumped up because we can't actually moderate it!

I'd forgotten we'd even done the sweepstakes and I bet I got shitty teams anyway. So I'm all for cheating and doing it again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt we'll get enough for 1 team each but given I got crappy teams, I'm up for that.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me a full year but I actually managed to get down to London. For work, but still.

It'll sound a bit weird and trite, but what a place. Just busy busy busy, everywhere you look is just busy.

I did a shit load of sightseeing on Sunday (me and a about half of Japan), but have almost a full day tomorrow to roam; is there anything you guys recommend to do that is maybe a bit less touristy? Or should I just go the whole way and book the ferris wheel London Eye?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post
    It took me a full year but I actually managed to get down to London. For work, but still.

It'll sound a bit weird and trite, but what a place. Just busy busy busy, everywhere you look is just busy.

I did a shit load of sightseeing on Sunday (me and a about half of Japan), but have almost a full day tomorrow to roam; is there anything you guys recommend to do that is maybe a bit less touristy? Or should I just go the whole way and book the ferris wheel London Eye?
    Skip the London Eye. It's like a prison after 2-3 minutes. The aquarium just across the way is a lot better.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go to the Walkie Talkie building, they have a garden up by the roof and it is free. Another option is sunning yourself and checking out the talent at St James’s Park over lunch.

It was fucking amazing today.

Agree with NQ. The London Eye is as dull as fuck after a couple of minutes and like a shitty drug, the comedown is long and underwhelming.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with the London Eye, pretty dull. Do The Shard instead for much better views.
    The Southbank is a nice place to go for a stroll though, always something going on there. They also have a Namco Arcade which is quite fun.

Plenty of nice/quirky bars and food places in Covent Garden and also Old Street, which is the Shoreditch area. Junkyard Golf on Brick Lane is decent if you fancy an activity.

If you can be bothered to head out of central, Hampstead Heath is also lovely.

I do love London tbf, always enjoy finding new things to do and see. Top, top city and I'm proud to say I work in the heart of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel’s Magic Hat View Post
    If you go to the Walkie Talkie building, they have a garden up by the roof and it is free. Another option is sunning yourself and checking out the talent at St James’s Park over lunch.

It was fucking amazing today.
    Dammit. Nearly went for a walk there today but didn't get time.
    I actually like the London Eye. So there. Don't agree the Shard is better. Would like to go to the Sky Garden.