User Tag List

Page 2422 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14221922232223722412242024212422242324242432247225222922 ... LastLast
Results 24,211 to 24,220 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only vape now.

I don't even smoke, I just vape to look cool. Which I do.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until the snowflake laws came in I would only ever take a job provided I was allowed to smoke in my office. Used to piss everyone off endlessly as they trudged to the exits. Made a lot of new friends though who used to come to my office just to see me. Which was nice.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Until the snowflake laws came in I would only ever take a job provided I was allowed to smoke in my office. Used to piss everyone off endlessly as they trudged to the exits. Made a lot of new friends though who used to come to my office just to see me. Which was nice.
    What do you do now? Aside from being a criminal kingpin.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I smoke and I never do so indoors. It’s disgusting gets in your eyes and the smell lingers.

Have no problem at all with smoking bans in pubs and offices

What I find ridiculous is the plain packaging and hidden cigarette cabinets. Who do you think that’s going to deter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what's the deal with Canada Goose? I've counted 16 people wearing those garish looking coats today. Who in their right mind would spend £700 on a coat???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Can you explain the thinking behind that idea a little more?
    When I get a spare hour or two.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    What do you do now? Aside from being a criminal kingpin.
    Smoke at home in my own office,. In my pants if I want, or dressed up as Elvis Presley. Whatever I want. They say it's a free world and I take them up on it. Wouldn't go back to an office if I was starving in the street.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get a spare hour or two.
    I have a feeling there will be some common ground there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I smoke and I never do so indoors. It’s disgusting gets in your eyes and the smell lingers.

Have no problem at all with smoking bans in pubs and offices

What I find ridiculous is the plain packaging and hidden cigarette cabinets. Who do you think that’s going to deter?
    Smoking bans in pubs can't ever be defended logically or morally. A place where poison is literally poured down throats and people are worried about the zero evidence effects of secondary smoking? The stunning hypocrisy of it. The stunning hypocrisy of the state telling us what to do, them being public servants and all. We could have had smoking pubs and non-smoking pubs, still a massive liberty on the part of the state, but these cunts prefer total bans because they get aroused by authority. Offices are generally full of shit, truly toxic places, so is anyone bothered about a bit of smoke?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smoking bans in pubs can't ever be defended logically or morally. A place where poison is literally poured down throats and people are worried about the zero evidence effects of secondary smoking? The stunning hypocrisy of it. The stunning hypocrisy of the state telling us what to do, them being public servants and all. We could have had smoking pubs and non-smoking pubs, still a massive liberty on the part of the state, but these cunts prefer total bans because they get aroused by authority. Offices are generally full of shit, truly toxic places, so is anyone bothered about a bit of smoke?
    People have a choice if they want to pour that poison down their throats though. Not everyone drinks in a pub.

I was in Copenhagen over the weekend and a lot of the bars and pubs there still allow smoking. My clothes and hair stunk of the shit after leaving, felt pretty sick in all honesty.