User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    First time I’ve ever been called wise on this board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Several cases, at least two from Trump's campaign, and a number brought by other organisations and individuals, are heading to SCOTUS with all state and federal roadblocks cleared away. Let's see if the court favours law and the Constitution above politics.
    The Supreme Court free of politics?

Three of the judges were appointed by trump, one of which was rushed through a month before the election. Let’s not forget that the republicans refused Obama his pick 9 months before an election as they claimed it would hamper the new president etc. You can bet that the new judge will side with trump, it was probably discussed between then before he nominated her

The Supreme Court is probably one of the lost political courts in the world and the republicans ensured last mont that the politics are in their favour.

It’s not a court that favours law & constitution over politics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you see the way he can't even read properly and is clueless on the issues he blunders into? The original post said "heading for" the supreme court. Whether the court takes some or any of the cases is at the discretion of the court. If it feels there are significant constitutional issues at stake, the court will likely agree to hear the relevant cases, but only if a preliminary agreement to discuss the merits and implications is passed. The court is entitled to consider the political ramifications of any ruling that might come from a hearing. We know that four of the supremes will vote with the left regardless, because they always vote on partisan political grounds on the major issues. Two will vote right, on issues such as these. Which leaves the other three needing to agree to favour the legal issues above the politics.

This poor sap is so uninformed I would be embarrassed for him, but because he's not in the slightest bit deterred or ashamed by his ignorance he deserves no sympathy. And, as always, having framed the issue in pure ignorance of the facts, he then pins his own failing on the nearest target. There's no conspiracy theory here except the one our ignorant moderator wants to invent so he can win the Internets.

But slowly, surely, we're dragging him through an educational procedure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    The Supreme Court free of politics?

Three of the judges were appointed by trump, one of which was rushed through a month before the election. Let’s not forget that the republicans refused Obama his pick 9 months before an election as they claimed it would hamper the new president etc. You can bet that the new judge will side with trump, it was probably discussed between then before he nominated her

The Supreme Court is probably one of the lost political courts in the world and the republicans ensured last mont that the politics are in their favour.

It’s not a court that favours law & constitution over politics.
    Evidently you haven't followed any of the recent rulings, particularly the landmark ones, since Gorsuch and Kavanaugh took their seats. Probably worth reading up on it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are now 6 conservatives on the court so very unlikely that four of the Supreme Court “will vote with the left regardless”

But hey, I’m uninformed & ignorant so what do i know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    There are now 6 conservatives on the court so very unlikely that four of the Supreme Court “will vote with the left regardless”

But hey, I’m uninformed & ignorant so what do i know
    Roberts is a constitutionalist in name only. It's, on average, a 5-4 split with 2 moderately independents in that group of 5 and one unknown. ACB can be relied on to uphold religious and 2nd Am, rights but was nobody's first choice in terms of being a staunch political activist in the court. I was talking about our proudly ignorant moderator in the unquoted post, not you. I believe I was civil when answering you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And the "moderator" will press the same lies again and again.
    Mmm hmm. Let's just hold that accusation in our minds...
    We'll come back to this.

In his USPS blockbusting expose, where the witness "recanted" (more of his fake news, of course)
    Well. He didn't recant that he "heard a thing", but he certainly did recant the affidavit.
    It was written for him by the ironically named Project Veritas and made all kinds of wild claims which when read back to him he immediately realised he couldn't stand by because he just heard part of a conversation and his "mind might have made up the rest". Literal word for word quote. And yet...
    You claim he claimed election fraud - lie, he did not.
    You claimed the USPS agents tried to get him to change his story - lie, they did not.
    You claimed that he recorded the meeting secretly - lie, he told them he was recording.

When all this is pointed out you just got cross

His other tactic is to ignore what is being said
    I read stuff like this from you and honestly can't tell if you're trolling or just hopelessly deluded. Ignoring what people say is literally your MO. The USPS thing is a perfect example. I point out all your lies and you just ignore it. It just bounces off you, you just quietly move on to the next crazy theory.
    Or, let's be kind, let's assume you're not lying and are just so biased, so desperate to see corruption everywhere that you see 5 fingers in front of you when there are really 4. But when it's pointed out that there are only 4 you just can't see it. No introspection, no thought that you may be wrong. I literally gave you the verbatim quotes which showed why all your claims weren't true and you just ignored it. Self awareness is not your forte.

He was handed a thousand links just last night, but his aim is not to do work or exert effort, it to dismiss and bury such information with his claims the information does not exist.
    If you mean the website you posted a link to, I had a quick look at a few of the links. It was a predictable mess of conspiracy theory nuts, the sort of people who are getting laughed out of court. Earlier you were shown one of Giuliani's star witnesses - who a judge had already called not credible - making a complete arse of herself.

He still pushes the claim that evidence has been tossed out of court, even though he's been handed a detailed analysis by a lawyer which explains how and why evidence has not yet been tested in a court.
    Literally showed you a video of a judge talking about what a heap of steaming shit the affidavits are.
    And I also posted a video of a different lawyer who explains why all these cases are so ridiculous and failing over and over again in court.

refusal to consider information that might disrupt his view
    Again...your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.
    You are constantly shown information that might disrupt your view and not a single consideration of it is to be seen.
    Your confirmation bias is off the charts.

This, apart from the fact I'd agreed not to communicate with him following his last bout of censorship
    Ah yes, and this is what I alluded to at the start of this post. Twice in your post you have claimed I keep repeating lies and yet you keep repeating this...well, lie.
    You know it's a lie because you weren't censored, were you? I've been over this a gajillion times, I don't think you're too dim to understand it so I can only assume you're just lying. It's weird how you like to attack my character when you, a grown adult, had such a big tantrum because I moved a post that you had to be banned from this site because you spent all your efforts following me around being unpleasant to me.

Even now you're still clearly butthurt about it, saying you're "not talking to me", like some stroppy teenager. But instead you reply to my post without quoting or mentioning me directly. "Tell Letters I'm not talking to him".
    Holy shit will you grow up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of funny stuff in here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two very good witnesses at the GA hearings that are worth listening to because they give plenty of insight, on a practical level, of how at least certain aspects of the steal were conducted. The GA legislators probably won't do anything about it, but they are squirming in their chairs right now. Whatever else emerges, its a fact they run a circus of a process down there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A third compelling witness describing how he caught over 10,000 invalid votes (for Biden of course, against just 13 for Trump) on the verge of being tallied that he managed to get recounted properly and resulted in just over 1,000 votes for Biden, without the possibility of a decimal error. Just one instance. Now he's talking about a 900 to zero tally for Biden that did make it through. Hope he's not lying because he'll be going to prison.

There are only thousands of these people. Some of them will be more credible than others. For people who want to know if fraud occurred, probably best not to listen to the shills who demand there is no fraud and no evidence, and dig in and work it out for yourselves. Then add the constitutional issues (see videos provided earlier), and the extreme statistical and historical deviations and honest people will reach inevitable conclusions.

I guess the left will be busy digging into something else. The full backgrounds of these witnesses so they can intimidate them, smear them and cancel them. It's what "winners" who are confident of their "win" do. That and, at all costs, hide the signatures.
    Für eure Sicherheit