User Tag List

Page 423 of 707 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah! Silly EU and their stupid health and safety standards.

Enjoy Bill Gates chipping you, sheeple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Yeah! Silly EU and their stupid health and safety standards.

Enjoy Bill Gates chipping you, sheeple.
    I’m pretty relaxed about the vaccine tbh. By the time i get the chance to take it, most will have had it and assume at that point, every regulator such as the US, EU etc will have approved it. If it means we can go back to normal, I’m all for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although not sure how well Trump will take it that America isn’t the first to regulate its own vaccine & administer it.

He’ll probably nuke us

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I’m pretty relaxed about the vaccine tbh.
    I mostly am too actually.
    Part of me is a bit worried about anything like this which is new but I know that they don't just make something and have a go with the general population to see how things go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping to get away in Jan/Feb. Just praying they don't make the vaccine a requirement before travel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hoping to get away in Jan/Feb. Just praying they don't make the vaccine a requirement before travel
    I doubt that will happen as it will not be possible for most to have had a vaccine by Jan or Feb.

A lot of the winter sun destinations that are open will have suffered massively from lack of tourism this year, i suspect they will be keen to have people over to visit rather than insisting on a vaccine that means they will almost lose their season. Take dubai for example, they are on a massive drive with adverts everywhere to get us over there and if they make us wait until April in order to have a vaccine, teh weather becomes too hot and they lose out their season.

Well thats what i hope as I’m planning a trip to Dubai in Jan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

Well thats what i hope as I’m planning a trip to Dubai in Jan
    Snap.

Just a bit hesitant right now booking because of how quickly things have changed this year. I've had 4 trips cancelled and it's been a ball ache getting all the money back.

Will probably be a last minute thing but it seems like there is an end in sight so that's good. Need that winter sun because it's been an utterly miserable year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Snap.

Just a bit hesitant right now booking because of how quickly things have changed this year. I've had 4 trips cancelled and it's been a ball ache getting all the money back.

Will probably be a last minute thing but it seems like there is an end in sight so that's good. Need that winter sun because it's been an utterly miserable year.
    We are getting our quotes now so that we know where we want to go etc. Speaking with the travel agents, they don’t anticipate the prices changing massively whether we book now or the week before. at least booking a few days before, you will be pretty much able to know whether it will go ahead or not.

Plus sometimes last minute will reduce the price as they are desperate to sell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Qantas were talking about making vaccination a prerequisite for travel but I don't think that's going to (oh ho!) fly in Europe - unless they all do it, and I doubt they will, people will just go with an airline which doesn't require it and the others will have to back down.