User Tag List

Page 2062 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 106215621962201220522060206120622063206420722112216225623062 ... LastLast
Results 20,611 to 20,620 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    She was ahead in the polls till the email thing, although polls seem to be increasingly unreliable. Apart from the angry mobs no-one really seemed to like either candidate, I think if there was a candidate who people actually liked then they'd have won easily.
    Maybe but he won states he never had a lead in last night like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. This wasn't a single issue matter, this is fuck politicians voting.

As much as I can't abide Michael Moore, he had it spot on people were clearly not being honest about their voting intention. Yes you have the people wearing Make America great again baseball caps who seem to display an ignorance. But there were clearly those who didn't want to be lumped in with that crowd who just thought, enough is enough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have a nagging feeling that a lot of people weren't admitting it but would end up voting for Trump.
    And I kinda understand the "f*** politicians" mindset but THIS is the alternative? Really? Is that really better? Sheesh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if things would have been different had Sanders been the nominee.

Probably not. This is too insane for words.

Donald fucking Trump. Honestly.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's increasingly clear that David Bowie was holding the fabric of the universe together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad times. Hate and fear won over here, now it's won over there.
    Earth

Anyone got a spare nuclear bunker btw? Asking for a friend.
    It's not about hate and fear, it's ordinary people feeling that they are losing their voice. I hate Trump, but he's appealed the ordinary guy who feels Trump has something to offer them, for the most part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Who though? Who would have stopped him surging in the mid west taking states the republicans haven't won in over thirty years?.

This was the industrial mid west the rust belt, working class whites saying they've had enough.

This wasn't about hatred of her, I'm sure she isn't well liked but I don't think even Obama could have won last night.
    That's so above his head you'd best get him a trampoline.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have a nagging feeling that a lot of people weren't admitting it but would end up voting for Trump.
    And I kinda understand the "f*** politicians" mindset but THIS is the alternative? Really? Is that really better? Sheesh!
    Bwahahaha! LOL.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a nagging feeling that he won't last four years, but hey, I thought we were going to beat Tottscum, so what do I know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    It's not about hate and fear, it's ordinary people feeling that they are losing their voice. I hate Trump, but he's appealed the ordinary guy who feels Trump has something to offer them, for the most part.
    Don't be silly. The only way the establishment and their cock boy Letters ever lose is if racists and thickos gang up on them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People need their heads testing if they think Mr 'Grab em by the Pussy' Trump is going to lead them anywhere. He's a product of the establishment and doesn't give a shit about ordinary people. He's just gamed the system. What makes him different from a politician is that he's brazen and brash enough to say who he's fucking over. That doesn't make him a better choice. Well done, America! They're going to feel this one.