0 0%
Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    So Sol Campbell was a Spud reject? and unlike Spurs he SCORED in a champions league final
    The difference is, they didn't get rid of Campbell, he chose to leave for a club that could win things

Ponce was sacked = spuds reject = no thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The difference is, they didn't get rid of Campbell, he chose to leave for a club that could win things

Ponce was sacked = spuds reject = no thanks
    Yeah and he's an Argie would rather they dig up Maradona

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread has been quiet for a while. reckon Arteta will at least see out the season now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup and if Neville is correct if we finish 4th and he would have taken us as far as he could and leave for a new club where a job isn't available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Yup and if Neville is correct if we finish 4th and he would have taken us as far as he could and leave for a new club where a job isn't available
    Yeah that was such a BS remark

Fucking hope we trash Palace and leave Man Ure in the dust and we could take a real grip on top 4 if Agent Willock does the job today at spuds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owen Coyle, Nuno or Brentan are attainable so we should get rid ASAP.

Also, he was mean to Ozil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger repented. But 4th place is still the big prize at Arsenal for the likes of Kroenke and Arteta. I've laughed as I watched the back him go to sack him and then back to back him. All for a shit club that cares fuck all about the fans and is mediocre in every way. As planned. Second best has been baked into this club. It's viewed as the ultimate achievement to be secondfourth best.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Yeah that was such a BS remark

Fucking hope we trash Palace and leave Man Ure in the dust and we could take a real grip on top 4 if Agent Willock does the job today at spuds
    The NLD will most likely decide 4th place. That's unless Chelsea collapse, I don't think they will, they have a bit too much quality to do that and a fairly routine run in.

Despite us being in the driving seat so to speak we are going to need to do it the hard way, we have a difficult run in, no two ways about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    The NLD will most likely decide 4th place. That's unless Chelsea collapse, I don't think they will, they have a bit too much quality to do that and a fairly routine run in.

Despite us being in the driving seat so to speak we are going to need to do it the hard way, we have a difficult run in, no two ways about it.
    Spurs are in good form now. They won't drop many points at all. Maybe a draw or two. United are poor so yes, it is between us and the Spuds. Baring in mind the run in fixtures, they are favourites imho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    But 4th place is still the big prize at Arsenal for the likes of Kroenke and Arteta.
    I’m not sure that’s fair - certainly with Arteta.
    Kroenke is a businessman, he only cares about the bottom line. But Arteta is an ex player. He’s lifted trophies as player and manager at Arsenal so he knows how that feels. I’m sure he wants that again. Whether we like it or not (not), top 4 is a “thing”. And from where we have been it’s a stepping stone to bigger things, hopefully. It gets us the money and lure to attract a higher caliber of players which could help us push on. We were never going to bridge the gap between us and Liverpool/City in one or two seasons. The question for me is can Arteta get us there. He seems to be taking us in that direction. I’m not convinced he can, but I think he’s earning the right to try.