User Tag List

Page 281 of 439 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4383

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    As usual the writing and performances found in Generation Kill maintain the high standard seen across David Simon's career. It is probably the best attempt at bringing life in the armed forces during wartime to the small or large screen, no judgements made, just telling us like it is and leaving us to decide. Another highly recommend show. Moving onto The Corner next.
    A really good mini series. I read The Corner. Good book. I've got the series on DVD and need to watch it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    A really good mini series. I read The Corner. Good book. I've got the series on DVD and need to watch it.
    I'll be going to that after this Wire rematch. Always heard good things about it, so need to get round to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone seen American Horror Story?

It's garbage.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muppets

The new show is awlsome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son liked it. Found it really funny. But I just didn't care for it.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I thought it was more targeted at adults. There was some joke about Fozzie having an online dating profile in which he described himself as a 'bear' and was getting some unwanted attention which made me lol, that would have whistled over kids' heads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But he IS a bear...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the actual fuck??

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glen.....? Will probably become the nicest zombie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoilers