User Tag List

Page 283 of 439 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it! Still on season 4....
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I don't have Sky but can get access to that NOW TV thing. How long do The Walking Dead episodes stay on catch-up?

And has anyone watched Fear The Walking Dead?
    All of it is on www.cartoonhd.mobi (in HD)

Use AdBlock Plus and Disconnect extensions and you don't get bugged with their ads - provided you are on a desktop/ laptop.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started on The Wire season #1

Looks like it is going to be stupidly addictive, precisely at a time when I have loads of work to do.

Does the lead character's accent improve as the show goes on? Very ropey in the early episodes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McNulty? No, not at all.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not dead - those intestines were way too high up to be his...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUOTE=I am invisible;483309]He's not dead - those intestines were way too high up to be his...[/QUOTE]

That's what I initially thought but getting out of that situation unscathed would be silly. Plus GP mentioned he dies in the comics so that probably confirms it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The theory is Nicholas fell on top of him and it's him they're eating and Glenn will somehow escape.

There are apparently photo's of Glenn on set with a character that hasn't been introduced yet so who even knows.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Just started on The Wire season #1

Looks like it is going to be stupidly addictive, precisely at a time when I have loads of work to do.

Does the lead character's accent improve as the show goes on? Very ropey in the early episodes.
    He's British but that shouldn't be an excuse but no, it doesn't get any better.

You won't be able to stop once you get past 4 episodes. It goes pretty far and wide into Baltimore across the five seasons.

A complimentary mini-series to watch after is The Corner, which I've just started. Same writer and city, made before The Wire and looks exclusively at the addicts in Baltimore. Bleaker and without the humour of The Wire. A lot the same actors too, although in vastly different roles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    That's what I initially thought but getting out of that situation unscathed would be silly. Plus GP mentioned he dies in the comics so that probably confirms it.
    Bah! I've not read the comics, but from what I've been told it sounds like the TV show goes it's own way when it wants to. It uses a lot of the same locations, characters, rival groups, etc, but when you think about it there's no strict, on-going storyline there that is gonna drastically change if someone lives when they shouldn't, or someone else dies in their place? According to the comics, Carol should have been dead long ago, Rick should have lost a hand, Tyrese should have been beheaded instead of Herschel, there's the whole Governer-Michonne thing that the skipped, Daryl shouldn't even exist! I've even heard people say that Carl isn't an annoying little prick in the comics, so I wouldn't use them as a strict guide for what's going to happen...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post

The theory is Nicholas fell on top of him and it's him they're eating and Glenn will somehow escape.

There are apparently photo's of Glenn on set with a character that hasn't been introduced yet so who even knows.
    Doesn't he still have that flare gun?