User Tag List

Page 320 of 439 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Serious question here for people who have been keeping up. Do you think Alex Jones is working for the Dems? Please, don't answer if you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
    No I think he's working for himself. It's been said of him countless times in interviews that when the camera stops rolling the ranting and the raving also stops.
    This is what I mean by huxters and Charletans.....people who whip people up into a frenzy and misdirect their anger. And why? In Jones case it's a livelihood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    No I think he's working for himself. It's been said of him countless times in interviews that when the camera stops rolling the ranting and the raving also stops.
    This is what I mean by huxters and Charletans.....people who whip people up into a frenzy and misdirect their anger. And why? In Jones case it's a livelihood.
    His antics couldn't do more to attract the opposite outcome. And a lot of people are tuning in, more than the average cable channel now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It seems absurd to think he's an agent of any one party, most republicans think he's just a big a waste of space

He's the logical extension of right wing talk radio, and of the American paranoid mentality itself. He's a snake oil salesman sustaining himself off the credulity of naive but angry people.

And believe me people adhere to his nonsense, just takes a mind set like my cousin who spouts off stuff about FEMA camps etc

His audience will largely be the same, white men without a college education who feel displaced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost done with The Beatles Anthology which seems to go on forever, seems to cover a lot of the same ground in the first few episodes. The consistent level of musicianship is ridiculous for that 8 year period given the high output.

Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a 2nd series of Planet Earth coming out.

Attenborough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Walking Dead starts again next Sunday.

Can't wait to see who got Lucille'd
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew it was soon.
    The only problem is now we've caught up we can't binge watch any more and have to watch it week by week with the rest of you saps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen the spin-off, Fear The Walking Dead?

If not, don't bother.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Have you seen the spin-off, Fear The Walking Dead?

If not, don't bother.
    Any suggestions for those who have accidentally watched it?
    Für eure Sicherheit