User Tag List

Page 338 of 439 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walking Dead

FFS, Karl. Just shoot him! Shoot him in the head right now! Annoys me in shows when they do that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, Coral likes him now.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone seen Westworld? Hesitant to give it a go but it has a lot people raving about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters to Santa View Post
    Walking Dead

FFS, Karl. Just shoot him! Shoot him in the head right now! Annoys me in shows when they do that.
    Gave up watching that too, boring as shit. This Negan bloke did it for me. Terrible script, terrible everything about him. The actor himself is not bad, but he has fuck all to work with. The guy who wrote the comics started out okay but then just carried it all on for too long.

Will leave TV for a bit now and wait for GoT to come back.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Anyone seen Westworld? Hesitant to give it a go but it has a lot people raving about it.
    Watched the first couple. It was good but didn't really grab me tbh, I haven't watched any more yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planet Earth II.

Finished now.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Planet Earth II.

Finished now.
    Because i rarely if ever watch television i missed it, but what i've seen of it has been worth watching. Might bag myself a copy on blu ray

Watched a bit of it last night, with the Hyenas and the Pidgeon eating Cat Fish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished House of Cards S1.

Pretty good, though it's a bit fucking weird. Started S2, but hard to see how i's gonna get going. Starting to get bored.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by NoeLDG View Post
    Just finished House of Cards S1.

Pretty good, though it's a bit fucking weird. Started S2, but hard to see how i's gonna get going. Starting to get bored.
    Perhaps you need to consider that this isn't the series for you then. I loved both the British and American House of Cards (think the American series is better), think Kevin Spacey is fantastic and am interested in American politics (without which i think this would be a bit of a long slog)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Perhaps you need to consider that this isn't the series for you then. I loved both the British and American House of Cards (think the American series is better), think Kevin Spacey is fantastic and am interested in American politics (without which i think this would be a bit of a long slog)
    Enjoyed the first season (wouldn't say it was mind blowing), and Spacey is excellent as always, so wouldn't say it wasn't for me.

I just don't see how it will get better, as it seems to me that it'll end up being the same plot over and over?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.