User Tag List

Page 342 of 439 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prison Break

Bit late to the party but just getting in to this, about half way through the first season, very good so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been told the same thing but to stop watching after season 1.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    I've been told the same thing but to stop watching after season 1.
    i got to about half way through season 2......the advice to stop watching after season 1?.....yeah good advice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've heard it's not as good after the first series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prison Break descends into nonsense even faster than Lost.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better Call Saul season 3 starts next week
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Homeland had a similar issue to what I’ve heard about Prison Break. The whole concept and set up of the first series makes it hard to keep churning out series after series without it getting repetitive and trying to live up to the first series. I expected to Homeland to get cancelled after Season 3 but the show has evolved into something special.

Lost was a complete joke of a series. And I stuck with it until the end. Lesson learned and tend to avoid similar series that aren't going anywhere. Had to quit watching The Walking Dead. Recent series has been a train wreck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better Call Saul is fantastic. Surprised they've made a success of Breaking Bad spin off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Homeland had a similar issue to what I’ve heard about Prison Break. The whole concept and set up of the first series makes it hard to keep churning out series after series without it getting repetitive and trying to live up to the first series. I expected to Homeland to get cancelled after Season 3 but the show has evolved into something special.

Lost was a complete joke of a series. And I stuck with it until the end. Lesson learned and tend to avoid similar series that aren't going anywhere. Had to quit watching The Walking Dead. Recent series has been a train wreck.
    The thing about Lost is that although it was, in some ways, a load of old nonsense which didn't go anywhere - there were some answers but overall it left more questions hanging that it answers.
    But actually I don't think there was an episode I didn't enjoy so overall I don't feel I wasted my time sticking with it. I mean, I wasted my time in some senses but you could say that about watching any TV.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm terrible with commitment to tv shows even ones i really like

There was a French show called The Returned which i watched the first series of, absolutely brilliant.....had the same habbit with Lost to provide more questions than answers.....but it was great in that it allowed you to figure things out for yourself before revealing them. Beautifully filmed and very cerebral.

The second series went under the radar but never got round to watching it.

Same with Better Call Saul, i stopped watching about half way through the first series even though i thought it was excellent, in some ways even better than Breaking Bad (the episode that explains Mike's back story is absolutely brilliant). I just lose concentration move on to another series and forget to go back.