User Tag List

Page 364 of 439 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *googles*

Oh, she's 20 now.

Stick her with the pointy end?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show her the needle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inside Number 9

Man, those guys can write. Just watched the Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room one, amusing at times but also quite sad and sweet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    1,4,5 and 6 were the best of the series, IMO.
    I liked the first and fourth ones a lot.
    5 was good but made me want to cut myself. Not seen 6 yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I'd give this date 10 out of 10. No...not 10 out of 10, I mean 100 out of 100"

The Undateables

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trevor McDonald's James Bulger programme.

I used to wonder whether you could ever fully blame two children, but after reading what they did that day (not sure if it's local knowledge, hearsay or a mix of both) it's difficult to say whether they ever should have been let out.

Just horrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post
    Trevor McDonald's James Bulger programme.

I used to wonder whether you could ever fully blame two children, but after reading what they did that day (not sure if it's local knowledge, hearsay or a mix of both) it's difficult to say whether they ever should have been let out.

Just horrible.
    Lefties and other lost causes can't seem to accept there are some individuals who are no good. No good from the day they are born. And no loss if the proper action is taken. That story still haunts me because I place myself in the position of the father. Unknowing, helpless, not there. Through no fault of his own but through 100% the fault of demons. And demons DO exist. I hate leftists because they torture and kill kids. It's them that did this. If demons were exorcised the moment they were discovered then shit like this wouldn't happen. But leftists are evil. They just are. And you can choke at the rationale and wonder what tis has to do with the political spectrum, but I tell you, the attack on decency, morals, standards, the family, law and order, respect, all of it - it's the left. The demons.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Lefties and other lost causes can't seem to accept there are some individuals who are no good. No good from the day they are born.
    That's a pretty bleak way of looking at things. I don't think anyone can be written off from birth.
    I was always loathe to write these kids off at such a young age but it does seem increasingly like there's not much hope for the one who has just returned to jail.
    I think the other one has kept his nose clean though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That's a pretty bleak way of looking at things. I don't think anyone can be written off from birth.
    I was always loathe to write these kids off at such a young age but it does seem increasingly like there's not much hope for the one who has just returned to jail.
    I think the other one has kept his nose clean though?
    But what if that (((baby))) is a leftie?

Bin it.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the debate on the old GW when one of those scumbags first reoffended. Didn’t he turn out to be a peado?

From birth is a stretch too far but by the age of 10? Pure evil, that’s old enough to know right from wrong.