User Tag List

Page 395 of 439 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't disappear up its own arse this time.

Except for the 8th episode last season, that was phenomenal.
    Just based on the one trailer I've seen, it seems to be a more linear story and a bit of a departure. But that will obviously last about ten minutes until they start with the mindfucks again. The Nolan brothers would surprise us more if they made something completely straightforward for once.

I wouldn't mind if it was all just Hopkins GOATing it up again. As good a cast as it has, every time he's on screen he completely elevates everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    If you think Westworld looks too convoluted to bother with, try Altered Carbon. The second series just went up on Netflix a few weeks ago, but the first especially is mostly good fun. It's basically Blade Runner meets 40s film noir, but trashier, more violent and you can watch it mindlessly too because the action scenes are really impressive.
    No, I'll probably watch Westworld. Just haven't had much time recently. Really I'm looking for something that doesn't depend on the same modern tropes. I like character development to occur through action rather than 400 years of exposition. Watched ep 1 of War of the Worlds. Could have written that whole series better myself in an afternoon, while sitting on the bog. So formulaic.

The last thing I watched where I actually lost myself in it and was locked in was the Two Popes. Slow moving, for sure. But so much to it. It's that sort of engagement that entertains me, and modern day shows are so lacking. Apart from that one exception that surely must be out there.

Picard. Awful.

Homeland 8. Regurgitated.

Treadstone, got half way through one episode.

I'll try Altered Carbon, when the mindless mood strikes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I'm out of Woking Dead. Why didn't Negan just smash the bald bitch's face in when they were at the latrine? Instead, we see the lesbian cunt pull a knife and threaten to cut off his balls. Then he falls in shit. This has NOTHING to do with plot. Everything to do with woke. That's why this series sucks now, like so many others. The woke faggots have ruined it. Fucking apocalyptic survival or the fittest where everyone is sitting around telling us how they feel. There's fantasy and then there's bonkers woke fantasy. Can't be doing with the latter. Bullshit. Was Negan a giant pussy in the comics too?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And why do they film it in black and black? Is that because they ran out of budget or is it the ultimate in wokeness?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but, why has Carol suddenly turned back into the housemom we saw at the very start? Did I miss something? 25 minutes of crawling through a cave. Fuuuuuuuuck!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHY, WHY, WHY, is Negan just blindly obeying the lesbian cunt? Fucking kill her and make a run for it. Isn't that what his character would naturally do? This is pathetic writing. All designed to tear down a character that genuinely was alpha male. That's all this is about. Stupid fucking fantasy feminism that they can't realise in the real world so they hijack entertainment instead. Well fuck off you lesbos. Come near me and you get 5 knuckles through the nose and goodnight.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    34 mins in - still in the cave! LOOOOOOOOOL! Piss take.

Actually this is so bad it's watchable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    37 mins in - still in the cave. Carol has become this pathetic loser that flies in the face of her whole character development over 9 seasons. Serves her right for being an actual strong woman. Strong women aren't required, only imaginary strong women that are woke and get offended when people say Donald Trump. I hope that can save this new pathetic wretch because... Well, actually I'm past caring. Go on then, kill Carol. Officially I mean. You've already done it in terms of the character, you stunning and brave beaver lickers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, they've made Carol even more pathetic. Serves her right for being a tough, independent, white female. Hope she learns her lesson. Only leftie, woke, whore creatures allowed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so it ends. A whole episode crawling through a cave. Hopefully in the next episode, which I won't be watching, Daryl reveals his secret desire to wear knickers and firebomb Republican polling stations.

I mean this is pathetic on a whole new level. This is worse than Dr Woke and Game of NPCs.
    Für eure Sicherheit