User Tag List

Page 406 of 439 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    so says the person who's easy pickings for every lunatic with a conspiracy theory and a YouTube channel
    Trouble is, that's all you've got. Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory! But it never goes beyond that. I'm making crazy claims about super wealthy individuals influencing and organising global affairs to their best interests (could never happen), you're claiming Boris faked his illness for a publicity bump. I should be locked up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Trouble is, that's all you've got. Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory! But it never goes beyond that. I'm making crazy claims about super wealthy individuals influencing and organising global affairs to their best interests (could never happen), you're claiming Boris faked his illness for a publicity bump. I should be locked up.
    The term conspiracy theorist was coined by the CIA to discredit people who questioned JFK's assassination.

Only a fool would believe everything the government/media tells them, sadly most people are fool devoid of any critical thinking skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last month I decided to give Mad Men another go. I watched 3-4 episodes a few years back and gave up.

Christ, it is good.

I got to the penultimate episode of S3 and it was pulled from Netflix last week.

Nearly through S4 on Amazon Prime.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did try it back in the day but found it a bit slow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jon Hamm is hot.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Schitt's Creek. Despite the silly name, it's really funny!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It’s...ok. Can take or leave it but if you want to watch something quick which you don’t have to concentrate on that hard then it’s fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Last month I decided to give Mad Men another go. I watched 3-4 episodes a few years back and gave up.

Christ, it is good.

I got to the penultimate episode of S3 and it was pulled from Netflix last week.

Nearly through S4 on Amazon Prime.
    Tried way back when it was being hailed as the second coming. Gave up. It's not just the show, it's the frame of mind I happen to be in at the time. Sometimes both coincide. Watched Edge of Darkness again. Crazy stuff that probably doesn't stand up so well today, but still compelling. Watched the Shadow Line too. I remember that got slated at the time. But it was an easy watch through to the end without the urge to abandon ship.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave up first time, thinking it was too slow.

You are right about the frame of mind thing. It can really influence your judgement to the extent that something you would normally enjoy becomes painful to watch.

I’m invested now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Another series I had to come back to because I found the first couple of episodes a bit meh.

But once the scene is set and the characters develop, this is a really funny and feel good show.

Another you may like is Kim’s Convenience. It took me an episode or two to get past the accent but it has developed into one of my all time favourites programmes.